Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need some help

Reaction score
Have a favor to ask. I have not yet purchased a Yuneec drone (currently have 3 DJI products hope to get first Yuneec this Spring). I need help with the following, I am currently developing a PPT presentation on Drones and need a copy of all the log files from a Yuneec drone. If you are willing to help me in this venture please email me. Any data sent will be analyzed and used only for a couple of screen shots and no identifiable data at all will be in the presentation and any data sent will be permanently deleted after a few screen shots are captured for the presentation.

Thanks in advance, Trafcon

Might be better to request one of the log files generated by Yuneec test crew prior to owners taking possession of a system. Personally, I would not provide any personally generated mission logs to anyone outside of Yuneec customer service without a warrant.

Might be better to request one of the log files generated by Yuneec test crew prior to owners taking possession of a system. Personally, I would not provide any personally generated mission logs to anyone outside of Yuneec customer service without a warrant.
Sounds good. What is the "test crew"?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech