Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Needed st16 switches.

Reaction score
probly four on/off/on switches..
dont need the board,i can solder.
S1.S2,S3, or any combo,,,or,,,
where the heck can i get flat handled micro switches with off set pins to mount ??
tried looking up on the Salecom site ( maker) but not listed..
dont need to put more into these than they cost so if i must i can make something work :(
tnx for any suggestions or advice :)

These might be the offset switches. I seem to recall some of the switches have center line pins. (Been awhile.)

OR dig through this mess to carefully choose if any are the ones you need:

Did the top part of your switches pull out? If so you might want to look at Attachment 40 (ST16 Switch Spacer) of the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project.

Thank you,,yes the top part pulled out and i saw the fix for that..
and tnx for the link,,been online two days and didnt see them :)

Reactions: WTFDproject
I sold all my stuff and equipment about 2+ years ago thinking anything could be replaced..
i had hundreds of these switches in diff configurations i could have gone thru and matched up what i needed..
now i know i was wrong..
but getting out of the electronics repair sideline was the best thing i could do,,,
three full sized pickup trucks and a trailer to haul it all away ,, and now i cant find a single switch !! LOL

If I'm not mistakin I got one last year from vertigo ? Check with Yuneec Skins, John can hook you up most likely...

probly four on/off/on switches..
dont need the board,i can solder.
S1.S2,S3, or any combo,,,or,,,
where the heck can i get flat handled micro switches with off set pins to mount ??
tried looking up on the Salecom site ( maker) but not listed..
dont need to put more into these than they cost so if i must i can make something work :(
tnx for any suggestions or advice :)
Not sure I'm exactly sure which switches you need but let me know if you cant find what you're looking for, I think I have a set from a ST-16 that I parted out years ago. You're welcome to them, I dont think I'll ever have a use for them..
Us Old-Timers need to stick together!

Reactions: johnnyb57
i just saw this !
thank you.
have some odd mini switches i'm trying to make work.
have two controllers,hope to fix both and part with one to take the curse off the other :)
need tilt mode sw -x 1
pan mode sw -x 2
obs avoid -x 2
landing gear -x2
thats about it :)

Not sure I'm exactly sure which switches you need but let me know if you cant find what you're looking for, I think I have a set from a ST-16 that I parted out years ago. You're welcome to them, I dont think I'll ever have a use for them..
Us Old-Timers need to stick together!
well,,after acquiring several switches i find they are a lil diff size ..if you still have some and would like to give it a try let me know tnx..

OK, here's what I have, message me your Name and Mailing Address and I'll send them to you via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, you pay what it costs me to ship.
Let me know, Buddy.

Attachments

• CIMG7400.JPG
    CIMG7400.JPG
    692.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Love
Reactions: Steve Carr
OK, here's what I have, message me your Name and Mailing Address and I'll send them to you via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, you pay what it costs me to ship.
Let me know, Buddy.
Oh wow !
i just found this getting up 3am unable to sleep ! :)
you wont believe how much i appreciate this ..
Doom Miester had to send me a notice you replied :)

I got some fun stuff to do tnx to

Buddy Collins :)

Attachments

• 20211119_121119.jpg
    20211119_121119.jpg
    943.5 KB · Views: 6
Done ! and working !
havent bound it to a drone yet but HW monitor shows everything is fine..20211123_213439.jpg

20211123_213450.jpg

Tnx again..
now to see if i got enuf to fix the last one,,have two drones and two controllers for each is the plan :)

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval