Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Never flown - Red flashing - one second yellowish - red flashing

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got the drone today and it seems the WiFi signal doesn't work. As I read on many formus that the reset will do the job, well it did not in my case, still the same. I got the red solid light, after that I got one second of yellowish color on the right wing and then blinking red. Any solutions? I'm really depressed because of this...

Hi guys,

I got the drone today and it seems the WiFi signal doesn't work. As I read on many formus that the reset will do the job, well it did not in my case, still the same. I got the red solid light, after that I got one second of yellowish color on the right wing and then blinking red. Any solutions? I'm really depressed because of this...

Is the Breeze new retail, used, or
refurbished?

Make sure you do the reset properly, if you don’t it won’t work for you. This video may help Resetting the Breeze, kind of dorky and overly wordy, but gets the info across.

Make sure your phone/pad/tablet is compatible. See this thread for more info Is my phone, tablet, or pad compatible with the Breeze?.

If your Breeze is retail and the reset doesn’t clear it, take it back for an exchange.

Is the Breeze new retail, used, or
refurbished?

Make sure you do the reset properly, if you don’t it won’t work for you. This video may help Resetting the Breeze, kind of dorky and overly wordy, but gets the info across.

Make sure your phone/pad/tablet is compatible. See this thread for more info Is my phone, tablet, or pad compatible with the Breeze?.

If your Breeze is retail and the reset doesn’t clear it, take it back for an exchange.

It is brand new. I did it as in the video, watched it like 6 times... My phone is compatible, the problem is the WiFi isn't going out of the drone if you know what I mean.

When you power on do you get the Power LED to flash red/green/blue with a rising tritone beep, then go to flashing blue?

The Status LED in the arm by the camera should be white at power up, then start flashing red, then go to flashing green. At this point it should be broadcasting its SSID of Breeze###### where’s the #’s are the last 6 digits of the MAC address if your Breeze.

If you are never getting a green flashing light the Breeze is defective. Do an exchange at place of purchase.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33