Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Nevermind all good

Reaction score
Finally received my H today. Power switch was on on the radio and the battery was dead. Charged it all day at work and all I get is the blue power light and some beeps when playing with some of the slides. I got it to come to life once but now nothing. Well worth my wait I guess..

Finally received my H today. Power switch was on on the radio and the battery was dead. Charged it all day at work and all I get is the blue power light and some beeps when playing with some of the slides. I got it to come to life once but now nothing. Well worth my wait I guess..
Lipos when drained below 2% are hard to bring back to life!. Try it in your car with car charger-DC to DC current, if not call Yuneec and they will send you another one(battery)

Nevermind my fault. Battery was at 3.2 after charging all day. I'm sure the radio has a LVC . With that said I believe having it plugged into my Galaxy S7 charger was the problem. The fast charger for my phone puts out 6v and the radio probably didn't like that. Now that thats cleared up I can focus on gutting the stock charger for the connectors so I can properly charge the H battery on my 4010 duo :)

Nevermind my fault. Battery was at 3.2 after charging all day. I'm sure the radio has a LVC . With that said I believe having it plugged into my Galaxy S7 charger was the problem. The fast charger for my phone puts out 6v and the radio probably didn't like that. Now that thats cleared up I can focus on gutting the stock charger for the connectors so I can properly charge the H battery on my 4010 duo :)
Why not use the charger Yuneec sent you?

The charger is a dual purpose, it charges both the radio and the battery.

So THAT'S what the USB port was for....I just used my phone charger to charge the radio assuming they intended me to use the included, and albeit cheap and crappy, microusb cord to charge it off my computer.

I understand that . But I have never and will never use the included charger for the flight battery. Not trusting a 2 dollar charger to charge a 4s lipo in my house. Plus I like being able to discharge / cycle and leave the batteries with a storage charge.

And if any of you in here trust the charger they send with it you are fools. So jump on my s#$t all you want but you have no idea who I am and the experience I have.

Alright man, get the chip off your shoulder, no one is stepping on your toes but you sure are doing your part at stirring the pot.

Reactions: DroneClone
I understand that . But I have never and will never use the included charger for the flight battery. Not trusting a 2 dollar charger to charge a 4s lipo in my house. Plus I like being able to discharge / cycle and leave the batteries with a storage charge.
May I ask what you use?

You sir, are my kind of RC enthusiast. I have an iCharger 406Duo and have been beating Yuneec over the head for the last few weeks asking them to offer up some sort of an adapter to their battery so we can utilize our high-end, high quality, kick *** chargers!

You sir, are my kind of RC enthusiast. I have an iCharger 406Duo and have been beating Yuneec over the head for the last few weeks asking them to offer up some sort of an adapter to their battery so we can utilize our high-end, high quality, kick *** chargers!
I want one, what do you recommend, are there any that can be plug n charge on the H now?

Have a Revolectrix Powerlab8 with PC interface and would be very interested in that info,
when I eventually get the H. Has to be a better option than the stock charger.

Reactions: Davin
Interested to see if is possible to get at the balance leads on the flight battery without major surgery. Maybe possible to adapt a std 4S Lipo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop