Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Antenna are great!

may i ask how you got them to be sturdy? mine wobble all over the place...a bit annoying
Ray they are putting shrink wrap on the wire parts and slightly over the crimp on connector to make them sturdier . Someone posted on here earlier a video of how to do what should have been done in production !

FPVLR antennas Rock! Easy to take on and off, well made and look cool. Best of all I can fly 1.5 miles without losing video or control. Great service as well. Mine are very sturdy.
Yeah, I experienced how GREAT their service is!, Have you even tried a DBS? I really don't give a hoot what antenna's you all decide to use, it's you money and your choices! FREEDOM, we all have, but maybe you could have made it 2 miles with a DBS ! Maybe not!, But I guess you'll never know, till you try !;)

Reactions: David Wilson
Thank you for sharing your experience Michael! Glad to hear others are happy with the product and their support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony took care of me. I strained the cable on my first setup for the Q5004K, and he sent me a new one and explained what happened to the other at no cost. I'm getting 3500' on it before I lose telemetry. The only thing I would suggest is to create a connection point on the bracket so that the coax isn't so easy to stress. I'm going to do a comparison between the FPVLR and the DBS on the typhoon H and see what works better. :)

Reactions: Michael Janner
I love the distance I have gotten out of my FPVLR... I also just ordered a DBS for a comparison of the two... I just want the most stable video I can get, I don't care who makes it.

There's a rc shop in Wales who have similar style antennas to the FPVLR, only difference is there's are connected together with a sturdy plastic base plate, I'm going to rig up something similar, see if I can connect the 2 antennas and add some strength to them, going to wrap electrical tape to the connecting legs and stiffen them up. I'll let you know how I get on

Thank you for sharing your experience Michael! Glad to hear others are happy with the product and their support.
I just removed this scam artist as it is the owner making more shill accounts to sell his product. Anyone who operates this way doesn't deserve anyones business.

Reactions: DroneClone
I just removed this scam artist as it is the owner making more shill accounts to sell his product. Anyone who operates this way doesn't deserve anyones business.
Yowsers.... not sure what he was thinking. Product should (and does) speak for itself. Weird that he would approach us this way. Either way, Thanks LuvMyTJ for keeping an eye on things here. Appreciated.

Two for two in Smelling the Rat !, from a mile away!" Product Speaks for Itself ! Owner Is a Reflection of his Product ! " All along, this is the only reason I did not like FPVLR, not so much the product, but the type of person behind it, but I am at peace now, and will leave it alone !

Yowsers.... not sure what he was thinking. Product should (and does) speak for itself. Weird that he would approach us this way. Either way, Thanks LuvMyTJ for keeping an eye on things here. Appreciated.
I don't get it either. He does this regularly on all our forums. He was offered the option to sponsor the forums long ago but he chooses to repeatedly violate the rules instead. He was welcomed here at one time... it's to bad really.

Reactions: dirkclod
I don't get it either. He does this regularly on all our forums. He was offered the option to sponsor the forums long ago but he chooses to repeatedly violate the rules instead. He was welcomed here at one time... it's to bad really.
When he pays me back $465 for my destroyed P3P Controller he destroyed, I'll forgive him and think it's to bad really! He's a crook !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital