Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New CGO-ET specs??

Reaction score
Does anyone have any specs on the new cgo-et? I read somewhere that the resolution would be 320x240 as compared to the 160x120 that we have now. I am hoping that this is true and that it will fit the H.

A video that I watched when Yuneec released some information in Europe before we got any here. I wish I could remember where it was. I remember that I watched it twice because I wanted more info on the newer cgo-et he was talking about. He did not go into detail, it was more like a tease of things that were coming. I'll just have to wait.

I would think the CGO-ET is going to be new in software and Firmware only. Same camera different software which might be sizeable to the ST16S controllers.

I would expect a firmware change for the ET to make it compatible with the H520. So far nothing has been posted for this on the web site.

I have a feeling interdrone will have all your questions answered. Sep 5-9 in Las Vegas. I'm pretty sure there will be several H520s on site and maybe even a demo flight or two.

Reactions: Steve Carr
@Steve and Bob. I am sure more will be revealed soon as you say. Sure wished I could be there for it. Being that the IR part of the et is a microbolometer maybe all it needs is software or firmware to double the resolution.

Pretty sure that's an ET case (behind the controller) and ET camera directly in front of the H520 (and an E50)
9b357e268cfc04b66e27d39e3b1359f9.jpg

This discussion reminds me... I specifically called Yuneec before purchasing my ET, in an attempt to ensure it was slated to be compatible with the H520. At that time (May timeframe, I believe) I was told it would be the very same camera for both the H and the H520.

If I can get the brain cells to remind me to call, I will post back after I call and ask them again as to the compatibility as well as whether or not a modification (hardware/software/firmware) will be needed.

Jeff

Reactions: MM1992
I will know in the next day or two as I have CGO-ET and a H520.
Will report back

This discussion reminds me... I specifically called Yuneec before purchasing my ET, in an attempt to ensure it was slated to be compatible with the H520. At that time (May timeframe, I believe) I was told it would be the very same camera for both the H and the H520.

If I can get the brain cells to remind me to call, I will post back after I call and ask them again as to the compatibility as well as whether or not a modification (hardware/software/firmware) will be needed.

Jeff

I too understood that they would be compatible with the 520

The day my H520 was due to arrive I saw the TI video unboxing and he mentioned that the ET needed some adaptor or something????
I called yuneec and sure enough (after putting me on hold and checking) they are working on both a firmware and software update, availability to be announced :(

Reactions: NorWiscPilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdvaikTasteofPurity