Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware

IMG_9525.JPG I have just done the install, everything seemed ok, but the e90 is still on an older version, won't seem to acknowledge an update for it. Any ideas?

well well bad sd card almost bricked my 1st h520 recovered and both unit ready to fly.when the snow melts off the ground

bad sd card and broken wire on the e90 camera lost the camera . off it will go to terrestrial imaging for repair. but h520 will bind in manual mode bit tricky to do just getting the hang of it.

Hi All,

Just about to update to the latest firmware - seen a comment on an FB forum stating that after 3mins of flight time the motors stopped & the 520 dropped from the sky! Has anyone else had any issues with the new firmware or shall I go for it?!

View attachment 8766 I have just done the install, everything seemed ok, but the e90 is still on an older version, won't seem to acknowledge an update for it. Any ideas?
Camera update is done using the SD card in the camera. Download from the Yuneec site, install on card, put card in camera, boot up ST16s, then the H520 and it will install in the camera automatically.

Hi All,

Just about to update to the latest firmware - seen a comment on an FB forum stating that after 3mins of flight time the motors stopped & the 520 dropped from the sky! Has anyone else had any issues with the new firmware or shall I go for it?!
It may not be the firmware and other reports are good, so go for it. Let us know how you get on, please. I'm hoping to try it myself today. If it stops raining. Oh, and keep an eye on the battery levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aeriform Views
Had a very brief flight before it started raining again. Flight was smooth and precise and the jpegs have improved. However, I was unable to see the horizon to check distortion as it was misty. Had to dry everything out afterwards. Thumbs up,:) so far!

Reactions: Aeriform Views
just did 13 full flights 3-10-18 range 17 mins worst to 23 min best most h480 batteries got me 20 min or little more flown to 14 percent when land warning comes up. which drops the battery to 20 percent when recharging on dy3.and that's with the e90 camera attached.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace