Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NEW H ON THE WAY!!! :)

Reaction score
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE IN CALIFORNIA ITS 10:25 SO IT STILL COUNTS LOL AND TO THE REST HAPPY FRIDAY!

So as you may know from my previous posts I have a few "insiders"...I was chatting it up with them earlier and they were saying at CES 2017, or soon after they are releasing the new H.

He wouldnt say much but they already have a test demo pre production and its pretty much the H on steroids.

He said its beefier or however you spell it and one feature is curved cable cam via google maps....so not much yet but maybe time to start saving up, lastly the name hasnt been chosen either...so H+ or H extrme who knows what do you guys think?

Of course in the mean time, current owners of the H can plan CCC missions on maps with Flight Center, as well as FPV playback synchronised with map view. telemetry conversion and a whole bunch of other things. Why wait to upgrade? :)

Reactions: ricmitch
Of course in the mean time, current owners of the H can plan CCC missions on maps with Flight Center, as well as FPV playback synchronised with map view. telemetry conversion and a whole bunch of other things. Why wait to upgrade? :)
Ha most of us are already upgraded [emoji23][emoji106] thanks to you

So much for modular design and future upgrades to the current H, which is probably why some of use bought it in the first place.

Reactions: Nuance
I don't understand why there will be a new H. the point was meant to be that the current H is modular so why not just bring out upgrades for the current one? Unless the new one will have better battery life etc.

Reactions: Daemon1
Not sure if its a new H per say or is it going to be like the inspire vs the phantom?...but would the h920 be considered the inspire version and the H as the phantom But I understood a new H.

It's only a very shaky rumour at the moment, a new H could mean some nice new cameras, smart high capacity battery's and a host of gui changes, the hexa platform the H is based on is absolutely solid no denying that, and being modular, the above changes I mentioned would essentially be a "New H" I will see if I can get anyone on camera next weekend [emoji23][emoji23]but there will be loads of us there [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

It's only a very shaky rumour at the moment, a new H could mean some nice new cameras, smart high capacity battery's and a host of gui changes, the hexa platform the H is based on is absolutely solid no denying that, and being modular, the above changes I mentioned would essentially be a "New H" I will see if I can get anyone on camera next weekend [emoji23][emoji23]but there will be loads of us there [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Are you going to the Birmingham drone show Graeme? If so, I'll be there on the Saturday too. :)

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Are you going to the Birmingham drone show Graeme? If so, I'll be there on the Saturday too. :)

Yes m8 I sure am, I'm traveling down Sat morning from jockland, [emoji23] managed to get a room at the Hilton which from memory is within walking distance,
[emoji106]

Yes m8 I sure am, I'm traveling down Sat morning from jockland, [emoji23] managed to get a room at the Hilton which from memory is within walking distance,
[emoji106]
Nice one! We can bombard the Yuneec guys with questions! [emoji23]

Reactions: Graeme Buckley
its not a rumour its inside intel...ull see, i was told they already have a alpha test...it might not be the H but a new "better" model like the q5004k compared to the Q500+

its not a rumour its inside intel...ull see, i was told they already have a alpha test...it might not be the H but a new "better" model like the q5004k compared to the Q500+
That's interesting I want a free upgrade for being an early adopter, a backer if you like [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

So as you may know from my previous posts I have a few "insiders"...I was chatting it up with them earlier and they were saying at CES 2017, or soon after they are releasing the new H.

He wouldnt say much but they already have a test demo pre production and its pretty much the H on steroids.

He said its beefier or however you spell it and one feature is curved cable cam via google maps....so not much yet but maybe time to start saving up, lastly the name hasnt been chosen either...so H+ or H extrme who knows what do you guys think?

We're still waiting on your last "Insider Information" way back in September about a new camera (not the Thermal model).
3 of your quotes:
"yuneec will be releasing the cgo3_pro..."
"nope new one is coming out"
"source is insider info"

Better camera makes the most sense. New bird not required, the H is the best platform in the $2000 CDN range by a long shot IMO and I would logically think Yuneec knows this.
If they came out with a camera the same spec as the P4P, the H would steal the show, and anger a few people I'm sure.

I'm going on Saturday also why don't we have a meet up

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

but if they present a new typhoon h pro...it will come on market in summer...

and then we get again beta tester and find again all issues ?
i can start write a book about issues with the H...i get copter nr6 soon (cam do ghosts and have pixelproblems, st16 problems with center sticks)

Reactions: tranmission man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook