Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is the Typhoon H Plus worth the upgrade?

@sibelius
I had no idea who you were. So I watched your video serie about CyberLink PowerDirect 16 which I purchased 4 months ago.
There is another person who teaches CLPD 16 but he is sooooooooo annoying!:eek:
I couldn't stomach listening to him and gave up learning PD 16.:(
Watching your series PD 16 was sooooooo much better, :) Thanks for not having an annoying voice!?
I knew about the former steps, however steps 5, 6, and 7 showed me what I didn't know. Now to finish watching 8 and 9.
?

Last edited:
Awesome! I appreciate you watching the episodes.

You remind me of my high school automotive teacher, who’s cool, calm, and collective. He also taught all us kids in the neighborhood how to fix and paint cars on the side. I drive and own cars with Mopars. #moparornocar because of him. lol

Your thoughts and future TH Plus tutorials will be valued once you decide to upgrade.

Reactions: Jal7884
Thanks, Ron - you've been a great supporter to the channel - I've seen your comments on various videos and on this forum as well, and I really appreciate that.

So what is the H plus missing for you currently?

- Cruise Control
- CCC on par with the TH480 (no quirks)
- Expo curves
- a TH+ version that doesn't include RealSense (already available in Europe I believe)

Check out this "sticky" for what pilots want in the TH+

Bear in mind that some want it to do what the TH520 does but that will never happen. The TH520 is Yuneec's "commercial" hex and the TH+ will never be.

@sibelius
I had no idea who you were. So I watched your video serie about CyberLink PowerDirect 16 which I purchased 4 months ago.
There is another person who teaches CLPD 16 but he is sooooooooo annoying!:eek:
I couldn't stomach listening to him and gave up learning PD 16.:(
Watching your series PD 16 was sooooooo much better, :) Thanks for not having an annoying voice!?
I knew about the former steps, however steps 5, 6, and 7 showed me what I didn't know. Now to finish watching 8 and 9.
?

LOL well I'm glad my voice isn't annoying.

I want to do more of those episodes. I've got a few PD episodes on my list of videos to produce . . . I've got to figure out if I'll upgrade to 17 or not. I'm guessing it's pretty much the same as 16, but if I'm going to do tutorials I imagine it's best to use the current version.

Send me a PM if there are any topics you'd like to see in particular. I'm always happy to hear what people are looking for.

Reactions: AH-1G
You remind me of my high school automotive teacher, who’s cool, calm, and collective. He also taught all us kids in the neighborhood how to fix and paint cars on the side. I drive and own cars with Mopars. #moparornocar because of him. lol

Your thoughts and future TH Plus tutorials will be valued once you decide to upgrade.
Thanks, RPR. I expect I'll be ordering the Plus by the end of the week, so hopefully it won't be too long before I can have some fun with episodes on it.

- Cruise Control
- CCC on par with the TH480 (no quirks)
- Expo curves
- a TH+ version that doesn't include RealSense (already available in Europe I believe)

Check out this "sticky" for what pilots want in the TH+

Bear in mind that some want it to do what the TH520 does but that will never happen. The TH520 is Yuneec's "commercial" hex and the TH+ will never be.

I like all the things you're looking for. It really irks me that I can't get it without real sense. It's such a useless feature, and the H I have with real sense has a nasty habit of drifting badly after I've turned on real sense and flown for awhile. And I get to pay $200 or more extra for the privilege LOL.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Oh and another privilege ;) of Plus ownership is paying 179.00 for a single battery. Though lots of guys are using Standard H batteries, but you will still have to get new battery leads to charge the LiHv's on an aftermarket charger.

Oh and another privilege ;) of Plus ownership is paying 179.00 for a single battery. Though lots of guys are using Standard H batteries, but you will still have to get new battery leads to charge the LiHv's on an aftermarket charger.

I'm thinking of getting a 520 so I can pay $199 for the exact same cells in an orange frame!!

Hey @sibelius Jeff.....when I got my H Pro I watched all your videos and they really got me off to a great start.

I’ve got an H+ now too.....and I’m in North Richland Hills......finally someone here in my neighborhood. If you want to get together and fly sometime just give me a ping. I’ve got a great park to fly in here and I’d be interested in places out your way too. When you get your H+ we can try out Team Mode together......it’d also be nice to know you’re there if I get into a gig that needs 2 operators.

Reactions: LinsonW
Hey @sibelius Jeff.....when I got my H Pro I watched all your videos and they really got me off to a great start.

I’ve got an H+ now too.....and I’m in North Richland Hills......finally someone here in my neighborhood. If you want to get together and fly sometime just give me a ping. I’ve got a great park to fly in here and I’d be interested in places out your way too. When you get your H+ we can try out Team Mode together......it’d also be nice to know you’re there if I get into a gig that needs 2 operators.

Hey Fred - that would be awesome! I love flying with other pilots. I'll send you a PM . . .

Reactions: Fred Garvin
it’d also be nice to know you’re there if I get into a gig that needs 2 operators.

[/QUOTE]
As long as you don't have an annoying voice and you're photogenic! ;)?

Reactions: Jal7884
I was going to make a bearded lady reference but there’s no way such a mistake is possible. Or is there? With all the who is who and who is what stuff going on these days...[emoji56]

No offense meant, Jeff, just playing on the moment.[emoji4]

Reactions: sibelius and 10-8
I was going to make a bearded lady reference but there’s no way such a mistake is possible. Or is there? With all the who is who and who is what stuff going on these days...[emoji56]

No offense meant, Jeff, just playing on the moment.[emoji4]

LOL if I was a lady I'd be the UGLIEST bearded lady you ever saw . . .

Ironically......I have a medium length goatee.....and long hair.....middle of my back.....but even so, I could never be mistaken for a lady.....unless you want to throw me from the train.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio