Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New here

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Nathanial and I’m from western Pennsylvania, USA. I passed my part 107 in February with ambition to start my own business, Sandy Creek Aviation. After doing my research I finally decided on and placed an order for the H520 with e90 camera. I haven’t received it yet, but I’m super excited to get my hands on it and start flying.

I’m glad to have found a place to learn, ask questions and maybe answer some along the way.

Reactions: Prince R Harden
Welcome aboard,
I believe this is the latest updated manual for the H520?

Attachments

• Yuneec_H520_Manual_v1.6_EN.pdf
    37.4 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: sandycreekaviation
Hello everyone,

My name is Nathanial and I’m from western Pennsylvania, USA. I passed my part 107 in February with ambition to start my own business, Sandy Creek Aviation. After doing my research I finally decided on and placed an order for the H520 with e90 camera. I haven’t received it yet, but I’m super excited to get my hands on it and start flying.

I’m glad to have found a place to learn, ask questions and maybe answer some along the way.

well hello they welcome so you are in western Pennsylvania while I am in Pennsylvania as well . a place called pot to grow PA .
outside of Pottstown . congratulation on your 107 . I fly TH Pro I do not have my 107I am a novice I do certain things with my drone volunteer for emergencies only . I hope you enjoy take care Ray

Reactions: sandycreekaviation
well hello they welcome so you are in western Pennsylvania while I am in Pennsylvania as well . a place called pot to grow PA .
outside of Pottstown . congratulation on your 107 . I fly TH Pro I do not have my 107I am a novice I do certain things with my drone volunteer for emergencies only . I hope you enjoy take care Ray

oh by the way I'm not on often but hope to hear from you take care

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval