Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New K2 gimbal settings

sirs
I dont think my camera is traveling all the way up to all the way down. What settings would inhabit that full range of travel?

Check you hardware monitor and make sure you are getting proper center and full signal with travel first.

I really miss them on the Plus. It’s sad that I can’t get to those parameters on the new ST. Enjoy!

I'm having the same issue as Sureshot on my H Pro. The issue I see based on your pictures is that the position doesn't change in the software when the switch is moved through positions 0 1 2 as it does in your photos. It only allows me to adjust one set of Rate/Expo and I think those values may be applied to all three positions but I don't know.f2d16d87ed9ac1ab541605961faef033.jpg

I'm having the same issue as Sureshot on my H Pro. The issue I see based on your pictures is that the position doesn't change in the software when the switch is moved through positions 0 1 2 as it does in your photos. It only allows me to adjust one set of Rate/Expo and I think those values may be applied to all three positions but I don't know.View attachment 16404

You are saying that while you are working on Ch7 (A03) and are editing K2, the position shown for S1 does not change as you move the Tilt Mode switch?

Do you have K2 in the full up position while doing the edit?

Do you save after programming the rate and expo for each position of the Tilt Mode switch S1?

I'm having the same issue as Sureshot on my H Pro. The issue I see based on your pictures is that the position doesn't change in the software when the switch is moved through positions 0 1 2 as it does in your photos. It only allows me to adjust one set of Rate/Expo and I think those values may be applied to all three positions but I don't know.View attachment 16404
I had a similar, if not the same, problem. I was comparing broken line vs. expo rate curves and at some point the switch indications were not changing. I restarted the program and all was fine. I did not do any saves prior to the switch not responding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge