Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New member from CNY

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Just bought myself a manufacturer refurbished Typhoon H to save some money on breaking into this field. I've flown model airplanes over the years with varying degrees of success so I've got some work to do to get up to speed on the photography end of things. Already flown a couple of times, just basic manuevers getting the feel for it's characteristics. I haven't flown with the wand yet and was wondering what everyone's opinions of that are? Tips, suggestions, or guidance always appreciated! :)

Welcome to the group. I have well over 100+ flights with the H but have never used the wand - but no doubt you will find plenty of people here who can give you insight. There are a ton of youtube videos about it also. The H camera is a great piece of kit and you'll benefit greatly from learning the manual controls and the cruise control function - one of the great features that really isn't advertised.

Reactions: scasanova
Hi Everyone!

Just bought myself a manufacturer refurbished Typhoon H to save some money on breaking into this field. I've flown model airplanes over the years with varying degrees of success so I've got some work to do to get up to speed on the photography end of things. Already flown a couple of times, just basic manuevers getting the feel for it's characteristics. I haven't flown with the wand yet and was wondering what everyone's opinions of that are? Tips, suggestions, or guidance always appreciated! :)

Hello from Brewerton NY

Welcome to the group :) If you invest in a good basic set of ND filters and a good U3 memory card you will be taking better videos and images in no time. Also learn the cruise control function - it increases the utility if the H 100%.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech