Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New member - Typhoon H

Reaction score
Hi, just jumping into this hobby in earnest. After cutting my teeth with a toy (Syma) drone, I bought a Typhoon H. I also took a sUAS class at a local community college to learn the rules and I'm considering taking the FAA Part 107 exam as well. I'm still getting used to this aircraft, and web searches have led me to this site multiple times, so it was time to register.

It appears that documentation from Yuneec isn't so hot, so it's up to owners and vendors to fill in the details. I'm used to this from both the IT world and the model rocketry world. So thank you in advance to whoever has posted answers to the many questions I'll surely have.

Dale

Reactions: Murray Martz
Hello Dale

Welcome to the forum.

Please take some time to read the community rules, and take note of the dark Grey bar above this thread.

If you look to the right end of the Grey bar you will find an envelope icon and a flag. The envelope is for starting a private conversation with any user on the forum, and the flag icon will be red when there are new messsages on any thread you have commented on or are watching. Also, the envelope icon will be red if another user has sent you a private conversation message.

Above those icons you will find a magnifyer icon, that icon is used for searching within the forum for answers to any question you may have. Please make sure to use the search feature before you post any questions as they most likely have been answered. Key words you enter may be for example, typhoon crash, landing gear, battery time, st16,...I'm sure you get the idea.

When posting a new thread please make sure to add tags to the post, this will allow others using the search tool to find things that may be related to their problem or question. To add tags, you can do that directly above your thread and to the left. Tags can also be added after the post has been made. The more tags we have the better the search engine works.

Make sure to become familiar with all of the laws where you live. As you are in the US, it will be the FAA, federal, state, county, and municiple laws, as well others.

And last but most import.......Have fun and fly!

Murray

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads
wreath_sm.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy