Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New testflight video Typhoon H at the Siegfriedline

Reaction score
Since the Siegfriedline is just a few miles away, took my brid and made another testflight.

See the RAW FOOTAGE. At bensound.com you will find some royalty free music.

Note: Quality after uploading it to YouTube is not so good as the Original footage.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hey Dutch. For starters YouTube in general will screw up your uploads with it's compression algorithms. So what happens is you get video artifacts and "stuttering" where you had none with the original. BTW I can see the stuttering effect in this video. :( I use Vimeo and I'm convinced video uploaded there is treated much better. Of course I have to pay a monthly fee (bummer).

The sharpness of your video looks good. You seem to have a lot of saturated colors so I'm wondering if you shot the video in "gorgeous" mode or "standard." I'm jealous as I've always wanted to see/visit the Siegfried Line...where about in Germany was this taken (the Siegfried Line covers a LOT of Km!)?

Funny sidenote (at least for me): Next time edit out the takeoff showing pilot and his goofy socks LOL! (just kidding around).:);)

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hey Dutch. For starters YouTube in general will screw up your uploads with it's compression algorithms. So what happens is you get video artifacts and "stuttering" where you had none with the original. BTW I can see the stuttering effect in this video. :( I use Vimeo and I'm convinced video uploaded there is treated much better. Of course I have to pay a monthly fee (bummer).

The sharpness of your video looks good. You seem to have a lot of saturated colors so I'm wondering if you shot the video in "gorgeous" mode or "standard." I'm jealous as I've always wanted to see/visit the Siegfried Line...where about in Germany was this taken (the Siegfried Line covers a LOT of Km!)?

Funny sidenote (at least for me): Next time edit out the takeoff showing pilot and his goofy socks LOL! (just kidding around).:);)

Here are two pictures which provide some additional info

Attachments

• Siegfriedline nu (1).jpg
    Siegfriedline nu (1).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
  • Siegfriedline nu (2).jpg
    Siegfriedline nu (2).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18

Footage was taken near Aachen, Germany.

Reactions: JohnL
Very nice, I like it. 4K, raw mode. What were your camera settings?
Where's my dog?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval