Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new typhoon H Pro battery

7cyclops

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
FYI. Just found this after searching for better battery for my 480 pro. 3 I have are 15+ minutes each but ma readings are all over the place. Want at least 1 for way out,,and back! Ordered from Sammys Camera, just like yuneec oem . It is a power 4 5400 mah for 89.99 plus tax and free ship. Used pay pal. sounds great we will see.I will post when I get it,says 3-5 days

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry everyone. The link I posted was removed as I now see this Item is no longer available. Yes our moderators are on the ball. Thanks. If you google battery for typhoon H pro, and go down a bit the site is listed there,and when you bring it up it says No Longer available. Stuff happens. They seem to be a legit business very reputable so we will see what happens.I have confirmed e mail and legit invoice etc. and used pay pal. We will see if we get a battery or a sharp shaft. Heh! I will let you know. KC

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Carr
Sorry everyone. The link I posted was removed as I now see this Item is no longer available. Yes our moderators are on the ball. Thanks. If you google battery for typhoon H pro, and go down a bit the site is listed there,and when you bring it up it says No Longer available. Stuff happens. They seem to be a legit business very reputable so we will see what happens.I have confirmed e mail and legit invoice etc. and used pay pal. We will see if we get a battery or a sharp shaft. Heh! I will let you know. KC
Just for everyone’s information it is Samy’s Cameras, and the website is samys.com. If you use (sammyscamerasDOTcom) your browser will be rapidly redirected to several sites in quick succession. One of those close to what is required URL’s that are malicious.

I urge everyone to double check any link they post on the forum to ensure it actually links to where it is supposed to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece