Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Typhoon Pilot - bought mine at the Drone Show.

How about Chubasco which means winds accompanied by rain in Spanish?

And the rain is supplied by the tears of all those other drone pilots that see the H and are sad that they don't have one?

Reactions: Flymofo
Hi there. Sorry for slow responses work, colds, grandchildren and flying my Typhoon got in the way...

Thanks for all your kind comments. What a grand bunch I've joined.
Have found a great site called Travel by Drone. Upload your vids tagged to where youbtook them for global audiences... Some great footage of all sorts of drones on there...

Have posted a short vid from my Typhoon on Youtube

Exciting times, roll on Summer.

Yeah not too thrilled about travel drone. I posted a short video of a location and they deleted it and said it was "Not a rational video." I replied and asked for an explanation but I was ignored.

Yeah not too thrilled about travel drone. I posted a short video of a location and they deleted it and said it was "Not a rational video." I replied and asked for an explanation but I was ignored.
Sorry to hear that. Maybe it was a bad day or something.. Took them 2 days to OK mine. Some great vids on there though. Try again, theres videos from all over the world. Grab your local space first.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe it was a bad day or something.. Took them 2 days to OK mine. Some great vids on there though. Try again, theres videos from all over the world. Grab your local space first.

It was my local space... my local model aircraft airport and the surrounding area. Just two minutes long. I connected it to the airport on the map. You would think that a drone operator would want to know about a R/C airport where they could operate. Maybe I misunderstood the purpose of Travel Drone but they didn't even have the decency to answer my question.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer