Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New update

So, you confirm that you had contacts with T PLUS users who encountered this vibration problem gimb after the last update, and regardless of their location?

I am in the US. Also, landing gear retracted during the camera reset and are locked in the up position. I am not going to spend much time diagnosing; will just exchange and not update for a bit.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
So, you confirm that you had contacts with T PLUS users who encountered this vibrations problem gimbal after the last update, and regardless of their location?
Yea

So, you confirm that you had contacts with T PLUS users who encountered this vibrations problem gimbal after the last update, and regardless of their location?
Correct

Correct

Updated and have the gimbal issues. The sound is like a small bee-hive. You can touch the gimbal and feel these micro-virbrations. Recorded video, but can't upload here.

Taking the simple way out and going to exchange at BestBuy.

However, don't read this as a negative.

I LOVE the new H plus relative to the H pro I have used for two years. Will update once I exchange and shoot some real video this week end.

I agree with the exchange at BestBuy, and then let the replacement sit in the box until a later FW update corrects the issue. Otherwise you will end up re-updating back into the same crippled state. :(

Okay, just to clarify, I am in the US, updated to the latest firmware and have no gimbal issues. I've done a little more flying, still haven't tried task modes but: The controller is just showing off now, I am seeing 15 satellites on the controller where as before 7 or 8 was normal. I am guessing that I could not do the CCC or Follow me because the controller never had 11 satellites locked. It is this number that the icon goes green. Will try to get out today and fly more.

How many satellites are you seeing on your controller prior to, and after the update?

BigSats.jpg

I performed the update. Camera had the vibration problem. Just exchanged it for a new one at Bestbuy.

I performed the update. Camera had the vibration problem. Just exchanged it for a new one at Bestbuy.

To try and see if there is any correlation to the gimbal vibration with other steps performed or not; Prior to the update, had you done the, three calibrations and if so do you remember the order?

For sure I’m taking off the camera for compass calibration. The tip of starting the procedure then removing camera before beginning the flips was great. I did have my gimbal very unhappy the first time attached and it wouldn’t center properly. A restart brought it back.

Today I made the last update (France, Europe), then calibration of the gyroscope, and the accelerometer.
I will do these days calibration of the compass outside.

To try and see if there is any correlation to the gimbal vibration with other steps performed or not; Prior to the update, had you done the, three calibrations and if so do you remember the order?

I did not perform any calibrations prior to the update.

I did not perform any calibrations prior to the update.

Okay so you did no calibrations before the update and after doing so, got the gimbal noise, did you do the calibrations after updating?

In My case, I did all three calibrations on day one, then after updating I have no gimbal issues and have since performed another Compass calibration.

Not saying there is a correlation yet but; if we could get the others to state their process we might see a pattern, or perhaps not. I think there has to be something specific causing the gimbal noise and shakes.

Okay so you did no calibrations before the update and after doing so, got the gimbal noise, did you do the calibrations after updating?

In My case, I did all three calibrations on day one, then after updating I have no gimbal issues and have since performed another Compass calibration.

Not saying there is a correlation yet but; if we could get the others to state their process we might see a pattern, or perhaps not. I think there has to be something specific causing the gimbal noise and shakes.

After the update I performed the gimbal calibration which did not help. Did not want to perform the compass calibration with the gimbal in that state.

I am going to add that the Update also gave my camera the buzzing.

Since I haven’t looked there in a few days, have people been posting the post update vibration concern on Yuneec’s Facebook page? Yuneec does not make use of this forum so for them to become aware of the quantity of people experiencing this the only notification they will get is via customer service, the dealer network, and Facebook.

Has anybody tried rebinding the camera to correct the vibration?
Yea tried everything before sending my camera to yuneec

Since I haven’t looked there in a few days, have people been posting the post update vibration concern on Yuneec’s Facebook page? Yuneec does not make use of this forum so for them to become aware of the quantity of people experiencing this the only notification they will get is via customer service, the dealer network, and Facebook.

That’s actually a good idea. I sent a message to tech-support but I’m going to hit all their social media channels

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33