Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New update

Reaction score
Just saw that there is a new update for the H today :) Anybody installed it and tested it out yet?

IMG_01091.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

It would be nice to know where folks are from when asking questions like this. How else are we going to know if you are over there or over here?????????o_O
Come on guys let us know which side of the globe you are so then we can respond correctly, DUHHHHHHH! Yes, I am agitated, but I'll get over it when I die.

Reactions: Nobel Drones
Check Vertigo Drones. I received an e-mail from an individual telling me about it being an OTA update posted there.

Last edited:
Does the UK upgrade inform you of what is being fixed?

Hello,
I just made the update. Here are 2 screens with the manual mode (I do not know what it is) and in the hidden menu the GPS function on off.
I have not flown yet, but I have the camera in normal position (horizontal that vibrates and makes a noise not very pleasant) It looks like a bad calibration or PID that have been changed. I can not find the calibration camera, for that I would have liked to go back to the old version but I do not know how.
If you have an idea thank you

upload_2018-8-5_19-24-3.png

upload_2018-8-5_19-24-9.png

@oliver did you go back and do the other calibrations; Compass, Gyro and accelerometer? I think after any update these procedures need to be performed. If it were me, I would try that first then if the gimbal is still buzzing I would call CS. Hope you get it fixed.

So on the Plus, there is no gimbal calibration option?

So manual mode is on the main fly-out screen for the aircraft tab but GPS on/off is under the hidden calibration menu?????????????:eek: So. . . . to turn of GPS on the Plus is only about three times as many steps as the 480 - yikes. Hope manual mode is GPS off.

So manual mode is on the main fly-out screen for the aircraft tab but GPS on/off is under the hidden calibration menu?????????????:eek: So. . . . to turn of GPS on the Plus is only about three times as many steps as the 480 - yikes. Hope manual mode is GPS off.

Mebbe @John Hennessy can rig up an on/off switch into his GPS location mod... o_O

@oliver did you go back and do the other calibrations; Compass, Gyro and accelerometer? I think after any update these procedures need to be performed. If it were me, I would try that first then if the gimbal is still buzzing I would call CS. Hope you get it fixed.
thank you, everything has been calibrated, but not the gimbal, since it is no longer possible.
I would simply go back to the version level, but I do not know how to do it.

I don't know how to go back either unfortunately. Where was the gimbal calibration before? In that picture I posted above, this is the original firmware and I only have the Gyro, Compass and accel calibrations.

I don't know how to go back either unfortunately. Where was the gimbal calibration before? In that picture I posted above, this is the original firmware and I only have the Gyro, Compass and accel calibrations.
It was on the H, never on the H PLUS

Ah, okay. So you have done the calibrations, perhaps rebind the C23? At this point I am grasping for straws so to speak, maybe a call to CS in the morning and hope they can get it sorted for you.

Sounds like waiting is smart on a weekend.

Yup. Never have understood why some are so eager to be the first with anything. Especially where new drone firmware updates are concerned at the beginning of a weekend. Then again, without them doing it many others would have bad experiences only a few days later, which really overloads customer service lines when they all call at once.

So thanks to them I’m still holding off buying a Plus until they get the bugs out. No hurry, no worry.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss