Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Nfz unlock completed.

Reaction score
I purchased the NFZ unlock through Yuneec Skins and installed this afternoon. After ordering on the Yuneec Skins website, I got an email from them requesting my photo ID, a copy of my FAA remote pilot card and the ID number of my TH. The email also included a link to the GUI interface to be able to obtain the Typhoon H ID number. After emailing these three items back to Yuneec Skins, I got a call from John at Yuneec Skins to walk me through the unlock process. Kudos to John for the great customer service.

Yuneec Skins

The Yuneec Parts Guy
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
yuneecskins.com
I purchased the NFZ unlock through Yuneec Skins and installed this afternoon. After ordering on the Yuneec Skins website, I got an email from them requesting my photo ID, a copy of my FAA remote pilot card and the ID number of my TH. The email also included a link to the GUI interface to be able to obtain the Typhoon H ID number. After emailing these three items back to Yuneec Skins, I got a call from John at Yuneec Skins to walk me through the unlock process. Kudos to John for the great customer service.
Thank you Mike, Happy to Help!

Fred Garvin

Holding Short
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
orbisdroneservices.com
Serious KUDOS to Yuneec Skins on this one. It was a major pain point, a serious deficiency in the Yuneec world, that they have solved.

Reaction score
What? Is this a new way to get NFZ unlock? Purchased? My unlocks were all free doing it the old way before Yuneec left the US. You request the form thru their website and sent your supporting documents. Please elaborate?

• Sad
Reactions: Mike Irish

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
What? Is this a new way to get NFZ unlock? Purchased? My unlocks were all free doing it the old way before Yuneec left the US. You request the form thru their website and sent your supporting documents. Please elaborate?
There is a new franchise opening in the US and things are going to be different than in the “old days”. Unfortunately the former Yuneec US franchise was not well managed and we saw the result of that about this time last year. Yuneec Skins has worked long and hard (as well as a couple of anonymous members) to fill in the void left in the wake of collapse of the former Yuneec US. The good news is that the unlock is available again for those that have need of it.

Yuneec Skins

The Yuneec Parts Guy
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
yuneecskins.com
There is a new franchise opening in the US and things are going to be different than in the “old days”. Unfortunately the former Yuneec US franchise was not well managed and we saw the result of that about this time last year. Yuneec Skins has worked long and hard (as well as a couple of anonymous members) to fill in the void left in the wake of collapse of the former Yuneec US. The good news is that the unlock is available again for those that have need of it.
Thank you....;)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JC_