Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NIB Typhoon H

. . . . My biggest challenge now is to become proficient in all the available features/functions of the H , then transfer my video into something a person would want to watch using Cyberlink Producer. If anyone out there has any tips for how to use this editing software, I am all ears.

Beyond that, wishing you all Happy Holidays however you celebrate!!

I've used PD16 Ultimate and find it has some nice tools but it also has a lot of, gimmicky stuff I would never use. If you go to Youtube, type "Power Director University" into the search bar. The guy that is in the videos is a little quirky (oddly enough just like PD itself) but; the videos are easy to follow and understand. There are several on getting started. The work flow is fairy typical from import to timeline to outputting your work. My advise is try not to get lost in all the transitions, titles and effects but focus on finding the best portions of your clips, and loose the rest.

Oh, and Santa - Merry Christmas.;)

Just talked to B&H and he says that they do not know anything about them pulling the plug. He said they still have the other versions in stock. He said they never know when something is being discontinued and I said somebody must know, especially when they have huge sales.

I've used PD16 Ultimate and find it has some nice tools but it also has a lot of, gimmicky stuff I would never use. If you go to Youtube, type "Power Director University" into the search bar. The guy that is in the videos is a little quirky (oddly enough just like PD itself) but; the videos are easy to follow and understand. There are several on getting started. The work flow is fairy typical from import to timeline to outputting your work. My advise is try not to get lost in all the transitions, titles and effects but focus on finding the best portions of your clips, and loose the rest.

Oh, and Santa - Merry Christmas.;)

Thank you for the tip Ty Pilot. I will look at the videos on YouTube. Had a great Christmas Season but very busy!! Hope to publish my book about being Santa sometime in the new year - "Memoirs of a Chocolate Shoppe Santa"

Just looked at the PDU website. You are right, the guy is a bit quirky but the information is very helpful. Thanks again!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy