Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Night mode

Perhaps down the line the cameras for the H will come down in price or probably by that time the H will be obsalate lol

Just curious, any of you guys know if GoPro(s) are any better than typical prosumer drone cameras in low light?
Also, l thought that the CGO3 and 3+ were the same camera. The difference being the CGO3+ will rotate 360°. I'm learning something new here.[emoji6]

It’s different. Can’t tell you why but images from the 480 (CGO3+) are not the same as the CGO3 and night shots are for sure better on the older camera. My Hero4 looks decent at night but I can raise up the ISO on the CGO3 more and increase the light. This of course increases noise but the noise from the old camera is “prettier” if that makes sense. Maybe that’s the difference as it relates to “sharpness” that many users want to fix at the camera rather than at post.

Yea that makes sense but they would rather bring a range of expensive cameras out instead of giving the H better than DJI

We should figure the H is end of life and no further improvements will be forthcoming. Hoping to see more features and products released for the H-480 is like hoping to see improvements for a P2, I-1, or an older automobile. There’s just no profitability in doing that as selling newer designs and accessories provides greater reward. The business model in play with consumer drone companies intentionally obsoletes older models to entice customers into buying follow on models every 6-9 months or so. Yuneec just holds on to a design a little longer than other companies.

Yes PatR I agree that's what happened by the time I got round to buying my Q500+ then it was a few months the H appeared

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33