Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No customer service in the US

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with a direct line to customer service in the US? My unit is still under warranty and I can't get anyone to respond to my service emails buttt!!! I keep getting advertisements from the same folks wanting me to buy everything they have under the sun. I don't care very much for the current business plan all sales and no services surely they must know this is hurting their reputation.

Other members have stated that there has been no response from the Kayako site that that form submits service requests to. In the past any requests I submitted using that form were answered from the Kayako site which was Yuneec EU.

Can anyone help me with a direct line to customer service in the US? My unit is still under warranty and I can't get anyone to respond to my service emails buttt!!! I keep getting advertisements from the same folks wanting me to buy everything they have under the sun. I don't care very much for the current business plan all sales and no services surely they must know this is hurting their reputation.
Which model drone do you have, Johnny?

It looks like Phone: 888-912-4886

Are you using this form to contact them?
Yes, I have used this form and website several times. I even sent photos of the aircraft serial number so not to have any issues. I can see all my listed correspondence but no replies to any of them.

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr
I believe Vertigo Drones will be able to help you with H520E warranty problems.

Our customer service issues have been answered but it seems you do have to go through a distributor. I have 3 H520'ws and use Vertigo for my issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz