Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec US - anyone home?

I too had a purchase cancelled because the shipping address and the billing address weren't the same. I did get a reason from CS who said its an automated program for credit cards that is "out of their control". However, I then used their other option, Paypal and it went through fine.
OK that's good to know. Looks like another false alarm...I hope they had a nice company event...maybe it was a start-of-summer picnic...

Yeah shipping and billing address not matching doesn't make sense, they have never been required to match for anything I've ever purchased online. The billing address only needs to match the address on file with the credit card used, but that's on the bank side, not the retailer. Eh, doesn't matter. You got a good alternative.

You experience is the exact opposite of mine. Every online credit card order I’ve ever placed was rejected if the shipping and billing addresses were different UNLESS a “ship to different address” box was checked. Then, and only then, would an order finalize with different shipping and billing addresses.

As PayPal stores your billing and shipping info that information is activated when you use the PayPal service. Personally, I don’t like PayPal as much as credit cards as credit cards are much more responsive when dealing with disputes. The cost of service to the seller is lower as well. Plus you can’t use PayPal with an Amazon purchase. Amazon is another that retains your previous billing and shipping information for instant recall.

Last edited:
You experience is the exact opposite of mine. Every online order I’ve ever placed was rejected if the shipping and billing addresses were different UNLESS a “ship to different address” box was checked. Then, and only then, would an order finalize with different shipping and billing addresses.
That's normal here, they both have to be the same in most circumstances, it's part of the security check fraud prevention of most UK banks.

Reactions: brianpk
Amazon rejected my address because I put in st.they said it's supposed to be rd but the signs say st. So changed to rd and it still came to house.

Amazon rejected my address because I put in st.they said it's supposed to be rd but the signs say st. So changed to rd and it still came to house.

I’ve had that issue here as well. The U.S. Post Office arbitrarily changed a lot of historic street names from road to street and vice versa and those changes were adopted by large corporate players. None of the people residing on streets experiencing name changes had any say in the matter but many have had to deal with changing something that wasn’t broken before the Feds “fixed” it.

Reactions: KellyR
I finally got an email from customer service...4 days after emailing them. They told me that my online purchases had been cancelled either because my billing address was wrong (it wasn't wrong) or my shipping and billing addresses didn't match. That's true they didn't match but we don't get mail at the billing, we use a POBox. This wasnt an issue when I bought two other Yuneecs last year.

Too late, I already bought an Inspire 2.

FWIW, Terrestrial Imaging did the same thing to me on a $35 purchase. Billing and shipping different. I even spoke to them on the phone. First they said it was my bank (BS). Then they said they have to protect themselves from fraud, basically accusing me of being a thief.

I spend my money elsewhere now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430