Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No DataPilot Planner for Typhoon...

Reaction score
Hi Crew,

So as it seems that "DataPilot Planner" is not compatible with the Typhoon H (Plus/Pro), does anyone know of a similar program that is?
I would like to be able to setup an auto pilot course over a given map location and have the AC run the photo survey autonomously, just as the DataPilot Planner program will do with the H500.

The Typhoon is such a great Drone I'd hate to think it is nothing more then an expensive toy. I'd like to use the "Pro" as well as the "Sumer" of this AC.

Tks,

Dave

So is there a Class 101 on this subject? After reviewing the Yuneec software it seemed that I had a grasp on how to use it, right up until I learned it was not compatible with the Typhoon. Now UAV Toolbox is clearly compatible however I'm not clear as to the features, functions and processes required to say, do a photo-grid survey of a property or area? Can I lay out the flight plan on my PC and then transfer it to the ST16 and then the Typhoon H for execution?
As I said, I need a class or mentor or both to help me understand the basics.

Tks,

Dave

Hi,
Thanks for the info. Do you know of an instructional resource or a someone who might be able to offer in-depth answers as to the features and cross-over references and compare(s) to other products?

Hi,
Thanks for the info. Do you know of an instructional resource or a someone who might be able to offer in-depth answers as to the features and cross-over references and compare(s) to other products?
There are a few videos on youtube. Just go to youtube and search for ccc editor. Here's a couple of them...

Reactions: Santec

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Picture The Stars