Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No wifi link using steadygrip and CG03 app

Reaction score
Unable to link CGO3 camera to wifi via iphone app using steadygrip.

Something strange with this -- have been using this cam on the steadygrip many times - never had a link problem. When attempting to link my Wi-fi settings, it does not recognize the CGO3, stating 'No Internet Connection". Can't log in for password input.

I have tried all the common solutions: reboot, re-attach etc.
Don't believe it is a electrical or mechanical issue since the camera powers up, stabilizes well with all the appropriate lights and movements.
Camera also links (binds) well with no operational issues when attached and flying with Q500 and operated from ST10.

Any thoughts or suggestions out there??
Much appreciated -

RecceGuy

Can your Phone receive the 5.8 GHz band ?
Not all phones are dual band and only receive 2.8 GHz.
Jan -
Believe my iphone 6 can receive dual bands - the link has always worked well with this phone -
will attempt to erase former CoG3 app and re-install if I can find where to download the app.
Will keep all posted.

jpk

Reactions: jayday

Something strange with this -- have been using this cam on the steadygrip many times - never had a link problem. When attempting to link my Wi-fi settings, it does not recognize the CGO3, stating 'No Internet Connection". Can't log in for password input.

Don't believe it is a electrical or mechanical issue since the camera powers up, stabilizes well with all the appropriate lights and movements.
Camera also links (binds) well with no operational issues when attached and flying with Q500 and operated from ST10.

Much appreciated -

RecceGuy

Much appreciated -

RecceGuy
I had the same problem. I trued several dimes and would some times see the CGO3 and connect but the app would not sync with the camera. Changed the batteries and all worked well.

I have the same problem, have a typhoon Q500 4k.

When I start the app for Android, with CGO3 on steadygrip, I see only a few frames, and the app closes.
I have a 5G tablet. Can someone help me?

I have the same problem, have a typhoon Q500 4k.

When I start the app for Android, with CGO3 on steadygrip, I see only a few frames, and the app closes.
I have a 5G tablet. Can someone help me?
Here is what finally worked for me: I eliminated the CG03 iphone app and downloaded the earlier version - CG0 - this worked.
give it a shot.

Here is what finally worked for me: I eliminated the CG03 iphone app and downloaded the earlier version - CG0 - this worked.
give it a shot.
Thanks for the reply.
I have installed an app that has the name only CGO but when I downloaded the app its name was CGO3. I do not find on Google store, an app that is called CGO, but only CGO1, CGO2, CGO3 and CGO4.

Same Issue here with my Samsung Edge S7. Syncs fine when docked on the Drone, once disconnected and attached to the steady grip. It seems to loose all wifi connectivity. Gimble works fine, powers up. Just no WIFI! Batteries are at about 70 Percent. It just wouldn't make any sense for it to loose wifi because the batteries are not at 100 percent. I even updated the CG03 Cam this evening, thinking that would fix it. Still nothing. HEEELLLPPP!!

This has nothing to Do with any kind of APP. It has to connect to the Camera first, or within the APP. Just like a GOPRO. If you cannot see the SSID of the CGO3 Camera, nothing is going to work.

My Nvidia Shield K1 tablet minimizes the CG03 app version 0.1.0.0062 when I select the Camera view. My LG G3 connects and works fine. I downloaded the CG03 app from the Play Store.

I agree with RecceGuy - download the CGO app from I-tunes and not the Android app from Google (CGO3). I have the CGO on my I-Pad mini and I-Phone 6S and it solved all of the connection problems. On my Samsung Galaxy tablet, still have the CGO3 loaded and have the exact problem described above.

my iphone 7 shows that i am connected to the cg03 camera when attached to my steady grip but won't show the picture, the screen says Please waiting. when i go to home screen it shows connected "cg03_8177b
why don't i have a display????
thx

my iphone 7 shows that i am connected to the cg03 camera when attached to my steady grip but won't show the picture, the screen says Please waiting. when i go to home screen it shows connected "cg03_8177b
why don't i have a display????
thx
Try installing brand new batteries in the Steady grip.
Good luck,
Jafo

wasn't the problem had to turn on airplane mode then turn on wifi works great.
converted my steady grip to li battery

Reactions: Jafo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop