Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Noisy rotors

Can you use oil,or chain Teflon, on motors.
I would avoid using anything on them other than a can of air used for blowing out computers. Pretty much anything you use will be like a dust magnet. The H always has a sound like a swarm of bee's. Is your's making a sound other than that sound?

Reactions: rory
I would avoid using anything on them other than a can of air used for blowing out computers. Pretty much anything you use will be like a dust magnet. The H always has a sound like a swarm of bee's. Is your's making a sound other than that sound?
Right on,thanks for the tip.its the standard noise I guess they make.i took off props and tightened the 2 screws but I don't think that helped much.is there a motor you can buy that's built with better gears?I saw some on amazon,or is that a dead end[emoji96]

Right on,thanks for the tip.its the standard noise I guess they make.i took off props and tightened the 2 screws but I don't think that helped much.is there a motor you can buy that's built with better gears?I saw some on amazon,or is that a dead end[emoji96]
Pretty much need to stick with theirs. It's about the RPM and the pitch of the blade among other things. Always best to also replace anything broken with a Yuneec branded part as well. I think you have a few extra parts for now anyhow. :cool:

Thanks I'm mentally disabled, but I fly my h like I'm on a real mission these days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss