Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Now this is a productive device.. STEADY DRIVE

Still off subject! It depends on the size of the dog. When we still had our miniature Poodle if you didn’t watch you would never find it. Squirrels left bigger ones!!!

Hahahaha!!!

I want a dog so bad, after the passing of my pit. My wife does not want to go through another ordeal, so instead we decided to get a fish [emoji22]

I want a dog so bad, after the passing of my pit. My wife does not want to go through another ordeal, so instead we decided to get a fish [emoji22]
It has been four years since Jasmine passed away. Just can’t bring ourselves to go through the heartache again.

Reactions: DCH
It has been four years since Jasmine passed away. Just can’t bring ourselves to go through the heartache again.

I feel you, man! And I think it is harder for a woman, due to their maternal instinct. But, I saw this beautiful German shepherd-golden retriever mix that I fell in love, with. But, I will have to put in time in dishwashing, washing clothes, cleaning her car, and cook more, so I can have one.. LOL.

Reactions: DoomMeister
I feel you, man! And I think it is harder for a woman, due to their maternal instinct. But, I saw this beautiful German shepherd-golden retriever mix that I fell in love, with. But, I will have to put in time in dishwashing, washing clothes, cleaning her car, and cook more, so I can have one.. LOL.

Just bring it home. Better to grovel to a temporarily angry wife than live without a dog. Tell her 650,000 dogs are euthanized every year, now there'll be one less.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my