Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

official update manual mode/gps off ATTI mode

Reaction score
Hello guys

First : sorry for my bad english!!;)
I am from belgium and a bought a H+ 2 months ago. I have to do my exam to become an official drone-pilot.

It is requested to fly in gps mode off during the exam.

At this moment, i can not turn my h+ in manual mode/gps mode off.

Is there an official update to fix this problem?????

Thanks GUYS!!!

Kurt

Hello guys

I am from belgium and a bought a H+ 2 months ago. I have to do my exam to become an official drone-pilot.

Thanks GUYS!!!

Kurt
Right hand screen on the ST16 controller. Press GPS calibration - there you should have a GPS 'ON' in Red. GPS ON is the default setting. Simply tap the red 'ON' to turn the GPS off. Watch this YouTube video

Right hand screen on the ST16 controller. Press GPS calibration - there you should have a GPS 'ON' in Red. GPS ON is the default setting. Simply tap the red 'ON' to turn the GPS off. Watch this YouTube video
Hi Ren57

I have an ST16S controller for typhoon H plus. Not for a Typhoon H.

Thanks for trying to help me!!!

Hi guys

I have a ST16S controller!!! Cant find the menu!

Hello guys

Thanks GUYS!!!

Kurt

At the top right of the screen, click on the settings icon (cog wheel); on the aircraft tab, scroll to the bottom, slide the Manual Mode switch to 'On'.

ST16S Manual.png

At the top right of the screen, click on the settings icon (cog wheel); on the aircraft tab, scroll to the bottom, slide the Manual Mode switch to 'On'.

View attachment 13043
Hi

Thats just the problem. That item (manual mode) is not visible on my screen. I hope it can be solved with an update. Wich?

Thanks mate!!

Okay, so you have the original firmware. While I did update my Typhoon H when the first update came out, I have not updated since then as my Plus has been performing very solid, and none of the updates since have had anything that I needed. My philosophy here is; if it ain't broke don't fix it. ;)

So, you will likely have to update to current levels. There is a ton of information in the Plus 'How to' sections about updating and even rolling back firmware but for sure you will need to update to be able to get into manual mode.

Just so you know guys, I am aware that sometimes FW updates can bring problems, but I think statistically not updating is riskier. In some cases the warranty service could rule operator's fault because of old firmware.
Usually a FW update changelog will have something vague like "fixed bugs" - you never know what kind of serious or not-serious bugs are meant by that.

Reactions: JackMTaco
Hallo jongens

Weet iemand wanneer de eerste officiële update voor de h PLUS online is?

Hartelijk bedankt!!!

Kurt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvwritingservices