Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ok I just saw 3 guys flying a Typhoon H with a Cell phone attached at the bottom. I was like why?

Reaction score
Ok I just saw a guy with 2 buddies flying a Typhoon H with a Cell phone attached at the bottom. I was like why? I pulled my car over and had to ask.

Reason they had a Iphone 6 attached to the Typhoon H is they were Mirroring the Iphone 6 on a laptop with a big Wi-Fi Antenna. I said ok, but why do this.

They said so that the Typhoon H could catch all the Pokémons near by. Well I have to say that I did almost laugh. So now you can use the H to catch Pokemons, who knew.

24508062.jpg

It's unbelievable that grown up peoples could play that stupid Pokémon game, they look like zombies . Some peoples think that because gadget are put on market they have to use it STUPID

The games people play. Hummmmm.

I am very proud to say that I have never even seen the game let alone "play" it.

I know I am an older guy but I am one of the leaders in a PC gaming clan and THAT is not a game. I am not a great gamer but have fun, that just looks like going from place to place for little gain....

You know that is the future of gaming. Right now there using Phones. But the see thru goggles will be coming in 5 years most likely. Where they will overlay a make believe world over what you see. Microsoft and Sony are both going to come out with something. just need to wait. Right now the close view goggles will be the thing. but close view are not safe for out doors.

Any dumb arse that falls off a cliff to get a selfie, or gets hit by a car because they run into traffic to capture a Pokémon is an idiot and it is hard to feel bad for them. I mean I am human and hate to see anyone get hurt but come one, common sense people...

Darwin winners are hard to feel bad for. i:)i

107 deaths in Nebraska looking for poky how dumb ar people now from text to real stupid only hope they can meet the pokey in where ever dumb people go in the after life just don't take others with u

How did they attach it? I have a Flir camera that attaches to a android phone. I know how to stream from the phone.

Ok I just saw a guy with 2 buddies flying a Typhoon H with a Cell phone attached at the bottom. I was like why? I pulled my car over and had to ask.

Reason they had a Iphone 6 attached to the Typhoon H is they were Mirroring the Iphone 6 on a laptop with a big Wi-Fi Antenna. I said ok, but why do this.

They said so that the Typhoon H could catch all the Pokémons near by. Well I have to say that I did almost laugh. So now you can use the H to catch Pokemons, who knew.
They could also do Facebook Live just like the DJI App does from the hanging phone.

Any dumb arse that falls off a cliff to get a selfie, or gets hit by a car because they run into traffic to capture a Pokémon is an idiot and it is hard to feel bad for them. I mean I am human and hate to see anyone get hurt but come one, common sense people...

Darwin winners are hard to feel bad for. i:)i

I didn't know there were 107 people in Nebraska!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval