Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Older drone support is BAD!!!!

Why is this thread still here?

It’s just anti-Yuneec fodder for the spiders to cache an entry for anyone searching for issues and problems with Yuneec. Don’t feed the Troll (lock it) and/or don’t feed the spiders (delete it).
very good point. Google bots...

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Except the responses prove that the OP was wrong and was too lazy to look for the parts himself. There were several that had the parts in stock.

I own several drones. I recently purchased a refurbished Q500 and love the quality of flight and build. My ONLY issue with Yuneec-lack of support and parts. Try finding an air frame (body kit) for an older Q500 Yuneec drone. You can't. Everyone is OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!! After a nasty crash I am now the proud owner of a pile of crap that I can't get parts for. I will be sticking with DJI for my future drone purchases.
I feel your pain brother. I had the same exact problem. I ended up finding one on eBay but it was broken and had to be repaired. You are correct, Yuneec's support for their older drones is little to none. I own three Yuneec drones and two DJI drones. I have had to repair both my Yuneec and DJI drones and the parts for my older DJI drones are easily found on eBay or Amazon. Yuneec parts are always back-ordered. Anyone who may disagree has never had to find hard parts for their drone. I have an airframe for the Q500 but it is broken in a couple of places. It can be repaired and used and I can send it to you for 15 bucks plus shipping, as long as you are located in the states.

How long do you think a chinese company is going to support a product? Only reason DJI has parts available is they flooded the country with them, but yet I hear people whining about DJI support more than any other brand.

If people feel there happy with their H, then perhaps it's worth stocking up on a few spares, just in case, the bits to repair it won't be around forever, only the spares which are interchangeable across the range like landing gear, actuators, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytingarden1