Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Well my H arrived today, When you are use to a V686 and it's dinky controler this thing is huge.
Played around with the ST-16 and took the H outside (no propellers) to make sure it would get a GPS signal.
Played around some with the camera. Did notice the gimbal does not like it when you turn the H on it's back.
I also, noticed that there is not a real obvious display for what mode you are in (Smart, Angle ,RTH) it might be shown on the display but I did not notice it.
Also did not see a warning that the SD card is NOT in the camera. Charging one of the batteries as I type this hoping I can get a quick flight in before I have to go to work in the morning. I definitely do not like the battery charger. it gets quite warm and could use a small fan in it. Soon as someone figures it out, I want one that charges faster, balances, and can discharge to storage potential.
Placing a SD into the ST-16 is a trip, if your not careful you could actually put it inside the controller. Ok time to hit the sack. More to come when my brain is fully functional

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace