Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Only good news here, my H is going perfectly!

Reaction score
With all the posts on here complaining about things not working quite right on their H, I thought I'd just post this saying I've got nothing but praise for my purchase.
I hope all the problems get fixed soon, but you always hear about doom and gloom here, so I thought I'd post this for all the satisfied users out there.
Let's hear it from you!

My second H is almost flawless!

But seriously I think its the nature of the beast and I even created a poll on the other Yuneec forum asking if people A) Had no issues with their "H", B) Minor Problems Solved without Sending the "H" back to Yuneec, C) Had to send it in or replace it.

Due to the low traffic on the other forum, the response wasn't great, but it showed at least 50% of the people had no issues what-so-ever.. Most people don't post when things are going great, just when they aren't....

With all the posts on here complaining about things not working quite right on their H, I thought I'd just post this saying I've got nothing but praise for my purchase.
I hope all the problems get fixed soon, but you always hear about doom and gloom here, so I thought I'd post this for all the satisfied users out there.
Let's hear it from you!

Reactions: Chris McMillan
not a problem at all ... all the errors I have had are made by me... pushing a wrong switch or some thing// I
still get nervous flying out over the ocean but is a great

My H has satisfied my every expectation so far.
Great stabilization in windy conditions (which we have almost all the time here)
The video I get is great (to my eye and those of my followers)
No complaints from me

Same here. I've put my H through some harsh conditions and it performed great. The firmware update addressed many of my concerns like dynamic altitude and inflight GPS selection.

I find I don't fly my Phantoms much anymore.

Let's hear it from you!

Blimey, Mate, must be some'tin. Maybe Bird GPS off .5 meters? Righto!

I guess I was one of the lucky ones, as my Bird has always did what they said it should do. I only had one little
problem when I first tried it out, did not calibrate the GPS and accelerometer, and soon as I lifted off, it started the so called
circle of death. Got back down and calibrated and took off again it has performed well ever since.
I know everyone doesn't get a perfect H right out of the box, especially when it is new to the market, some will
have flaws. Now some are pilot era's and some legit problems with the bird. I would have had
many more problems if I didn't read on this forum and learn from the mistakes of others and was flying
it in my head way before I actually tried it LIVE. Hope everyone gets their bird fixed and or replaced and
you have happy flying days ahead of you like I do..

60 lovely flights with great stability even in wind of 20 knots (as a windsurfer, I know what wind is !) and very good video quality (for that level of price).
Then vibration issues so go back to yuneec. see you in 3 weeks !

Flew right out of the box as advertised.
Getting 18-19 minutes flight time.
Is a blast to just fly with out the camera.
Very stable pictures even in high wind.
Mine bricked during the firmware update. They replaced the GPS board even though I never had an issue. Just got it back so hope to fly again this weekend. Looking for a lens with about an 85-90 degree FOV.
Camera focus is a tad off, but still takes greatvideo. My only major complaint is the RTH height is way too low.
I smile every time I fly.

Love my H,had the q500 before and don't regret for one second selling it for the H,such a fun machine to fly and it looks insane!
Have captured some 4K video which looks stunning on my 4K tv and photos are sharp and focused.if I had to gripe I'd say the camera could sync quicker and I have suffered abit of video signal loss but it's still new and I'm sure this will be ironed out,overall tho the typhoon H is awesome! And I love flying it

Flew right out of the box as advertised.
Getting 18-19 minutes flight time.
Is a blast to just fly with out the camera.
Very stable pictures even in high wind.
Mine bricked during the firmware update. They replaced the GPS board even though I never had an issue. Just got it back so hope to fly again this weekend. Looking for a lens with about an 85-90 degree FOV.
Camera focus is a tad off, but still takes greatvideo. My only major complaint is the RTH height is way too low.
I smile every time I fly.

Bob - You can set the RTH height to whatever you want using the HGUI application.

For those of you new to this hobby and RC related forums, it is the nature of the beast. All the RC forums are like this. People come to the forums to ***** and find solutions to problems. Some also come to try new ideas and new things and bounce those ideas off others. There are thousands of H owners out there happily flying that never come here and probably don't even know about these forums. You always hear the bad and seldom the good. I've also learned over the years that it's very important to keep that in perspective when posting and reading on the forums. :)

Wilson,
I 100% agree.
Although I wish the H could have the 18x zoom camera they have for the Tornado.
Could really use that for SAR.
I for one am a happy camper :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval