Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Operating range and WiFi issues

now was able to get a connection to the breeze, but now I cannot control anything, I see a video feed, but slightly delayed.
I Cannot take off for some reason, and dont have the feeling the latest firmware is loading.....
Not sure if I can just dump the 47 bin file in root, and hope for it to upgrade?
Sorry for being such a noob on this, I normally fly large RC planes, and this is my first attempt to flying a camera drone....

Have you tried the "reset procedure" - that is by inserting a straightened paperclip into the small hole right off the USB connector and powercycle the breeze - as described elsewhere in this forum?

According to my experience you get a proper connection with "firmware.bin" and the update to the latest firmware starts by itself the next time you bind your smartphone to the breeze. If not the latest firmware can be copied over a USB cable from a PC/Laptop to the root folder of your breeze. Powercycling initiates the update.

OK, all good now, she's flying, and taking pics without any noticeable delays! Thanks for help Locksley & Airborne!!

Reactions: RGHensley
Modify geofence range in software? Has anyone been able to get into the software code and change the geofence distance? I've searched the web and nobody seems to have taken that step... With the Wi-Fi range extenders up and running so well, it seems like the next logical step. 200 M would be all I'd need.
Also, as a side note, I noticed as I rocked the Breeze back and forth facing me, that the camera actually does a bit of its own type of one-axis gimbal correction attempting to keep the camera level. Pretty cool. This is a great little sky camera. Just need the 200 M range and its perfect. Video is amazing!

Reactions: TBreeze and NeicieT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal