Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Please help me.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright, Crashed my H into a tree,
Broken arm clips and prop blades replaced already,
Camera took damage, so bought a new one...

The H powers on, motors start etc,
The camera will not connect,
Wifi never connects
There is NO led illuminated on the new camera,
I cannot get the H into bind mode,

I have the intel real sense on it, and new CG03+

I need to get this working...
Please help..

I'm very new so bare so me..

Remove the battery. Carefully look at the bottom where the camera gimbal connects to the drone with a flashlight and make sure the camera gimbal has seated correctly. If it is seated correctly, place the battery back in. Power up the drone and watch to see if the camera does a small cycling movement. If it does, then you have power to the gimbal.

If it does not, power down and then remove the battery. Remove the gimbal and look to make sure the contacts on the drone and gimbal are out enough to make proper contact with each other.

Replace the gimbal and battery, then power back up.

Watch to see if the gimbal has power with any sort of movement as it powers up. Next re-bind the camera.

Reactions: chris k
Remove the battery. Carefully look at the bottom where the camera gimbal connects to the drone with a flashlight and make sure the camera gimbal has seated correctly. If it is seated correctly, place the battery back in. Power up the drone and watch to see if the camera does a small cycling movement. If it does, then you have power to the gimbal.

If it does not, power down and then remove the battery. Remove the gimbal and look to make sure the contacts on the drone and gimbal are out enough to make proper contact with each other.

Replace the gimbal and battery, then power back up.

Watch to see if the gimbal has power with any sort of movement as it powers up. Next re-bind the camera.
the connections are all good, cleaned with eraser, made sure all are sticking out, none depressed etc..

Would the cameras led light up even if it isn't bound to the st16+
Cause the camera doesn't move, or light up at all

My intel real sense lights up..
So I dunno...

Getting frustrated..
Is there a way to test power on the prongs with a multi meter..?
If so, which contacts and what power should it read.?

Anyone.

Does the H by itself without the camera seem ok? Do the motors start and will it hover and respond to inputs? I would assume the new CGO3+ should be ok and is working so it sounds like the camera isn't getting power. You may want to remove the Realsense, and the camera connector and make sure the internal connectors are seated and didn't become loosened by the crash.

Does the H by itself without the camera seem ok? Do the motors start and will it hover and respond to inputs? I would assume the new CGO3+ should be ok and is working so it sounds like the camera isn't getting power. You may want to remove the Realsense, and the camera connector and make sure the internal connectors are seated and didn't become loosened by the crash.
I'm waiting on the prop blades but the motors do turn on and run, of course if I try to throttle it, it will shut down due to it thinking something is wrong..
I'm working on taking the camera connector plate off as we speak.

There are a lot of connectors in the H which could get knocked loose by a crash. If you feel comfortable opening it, I would try re-seating a lot of the connectors first. Just make sure the H is off and the battery is removed first.

Thanks I will try,
The camera took 98% of the crash so it wouldn't
surprise me if that's the case..

Just waiting for my dad to answer his phone so I can get the super small security bit that removes it.

Thanks I will try,
The camera took 98% of the crash so it wouldn't
surprise me if that's the case..

Just waiting for my dad to answer his phone so I can get the super small security bit that removes it.
When it crashed it's also possible something shorted out in the camera which could have blown the fuse. The fuse is soldered into the main board on the H so this isn't exactly an easy fix. Your idea about checking the contacts on the camera mount is a good plan. I'll see if I can test mine to see which ones supply power.

Reactions: SoiledPickleS
When it crashed it's also possible something shorted out in the camera which could have blown the fuse. The fuse is soldered into the main board on the H so this isn't exactly an easy fix. Your idea about checking the contacts on the camera mount is a good plan. I'll see if I can test mine to see which ones supply power.
Thank you...
I just took the real sense and camera plate off, all contacts were good and tight, everything looked and felt as it should..

Next step is testing power across those 6 prongs.

Waiting for the report back

Be very careful not to touch more than one contact. If you short across them more trouble to follow.
Set the meter to DC volts at about the 20 volt range.

CameraBase.jpg

Reactions: Rayray
Be very careful not to touch more than one contact. If you short across them more trouble to follow.
Set the meter to DC volts at about the 20 volt range.

View attachment 7006
This is the only voltage I'm getting,
I get nothing across the 2 you specified

Match the following to your picture.
------------------
1)--- 4)---
2)--- 5)---
3)--- 6)---
------------------

From 6 to 5 I get nothing
From 6 to 4 I get .7v
From 6 to 2 I get 3.2v

Nothing from the others.
Hope this helps as I don't know how to upload the jazzy pic I drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulrs