Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help please

Reaction score
Hi to all thanks for letting me join.im bob and I own a typhoon h pretty new to it all as well.but I was flying it the other day and for no reason it just flipped 3 times and stacked.it broke the white chassis inside the camera and I've tried yuneec UK and they are rubbish he couldn't help with anything at all so I'm at a dead end don't know what to do

Hi to all thanks for letting me join.im bob and I own a typhoon h pretty new to it all as well.but I was flying it the other day and for no reason it just flipped 3 times and stacked.it broke the white chassis inside the camera and I've tried yuneec UK and they are rubbish he couldn't help with anything at all so I'm at a dead end don't know what to do
Ouch! Somebody will be along to give you advice. I'm not the person you want trust me.

Welcome to YuneecPilots Bob!

Hopefully we can be of some help.

The first thing is to verify that you have the Typhoon H with ST16 controller and the CGO3+ camera.

You say the aircraft flipped 3 times. Was that after it touched down in a landing phase?

As @DoomMeister stated, it is vital to correctly identify the model. You stated you had a "Typhoon H", but your post is in the "Typhoon H Plus" section. The two models are substantially different even though they look very much alike.

IF you have Typhoon H:
John Mitchell @Yuneec Skins has the frame here:
YS.jpg

If you need help with diagnosing the cause of the flipping we will need more information.
Did it happen:
Prior to lift off?
In Flight?
During Landing?

Please upload the flight log files. These documents provide one way of obtaining the files:
Typhoon H:
Typhoon H Plus:

Very warm welcome to the forum, I am surprised ref the response from Yuneec UK, however there are some very helpful and smart people on this forum that will help you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy