Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Please help me.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wouldn't the camera at least power on.?

How do I update it.?
Sorry if that's dumb,but I'm new

Even though the camera LED never lights up.?

They said it should light up regardless.

But yes in my wifi menu it only shows the old camera, it doesn't show the new one.

It says the old cp03 is out of range
How do I get the new one in that menu..?

well, yes, cam should light up :/ is it still without life signs even with connected cable?

Alright so made another H profile in the model select,
I rebounded the aircraft without issue, waited for the alert that it was connected, went back to bind camera and I refreshed 50 times and simply just says camera not connected.?

Any other ideas...
It's looking like I may need the power board or whatever,
Just ordered a mavic pro as I am so frustrated with this thing now..

Gonna try a few other things to fix it, if not it will be for sale, cheap.

Crap as well.. I dissconnected my cam just to measure voltage with voltage tester and unfortunately shorted circuit between pins on H, now my cam also hanging like a dead apple.. :( but I saw little spark! :)

Crap as well.. I dissconnected my cam just to measure voltage with voltage tester and unfortunately shorted circuit between pins on H, now my cam also hanging like a dead apple.. :( but I saw little spark! :)
Oh crap bro...
So sorry..

nevermind, I'm waiting for DJI spark arrive :) and motherboard for TH is relatively cheap, just about 125 usd. or maybe there are fuses or jumpers on it to solve the problem, I'll try to google it. **** happens from time to time.

nevermind, I'm waiting for DJI spark arrive :) and motherboard for TH is relatively cheap, just about 125 usd. or maybe there are fuses or jumpers on it to solve the problem, I'll try to google it. **** happens from time to time.
That's funny, I just ordered the mavic.

Don't like the spark,
I think it's too small,
the flight time isn't that great and there is no distance really.

Mavic pro for me..

I may get a spark just as a beach drone for my daughter to play with,

You both have have the same problem. The fuse is blown on the main board inside the H. This is more than just popping in a fuse. It is a tricky repair. I posted a link to the identical problem on the first page of this thread. I will post it again below. Please read the entire thread.
Anyone know where the integrated powerfuse to the CGO3+ is?

I bought mine at BestBuy and I just so happened to have the same situation, I was flying fpv street lvl with trees, went to yaw to the right on a turn but didn't calculate for that I would have to turn right also at the speed I was going. Amateur mistake on how mine happened, but ended up going up to Best Buy to find out if I could exchange it due to it not yawing fast enough considering it a defect and they exchanged it for me for free and ordered me a brand new one free of charge due to it being in the first 14 days I bought it. Like I said amateur move I made but stuff happens lol did you just buy it? Didn't know.

I bought mine at BestBuy and I just so happened to have the same situation, I was flying fpv street lvl with trees, went to yaw to the right on a turn but didn't calculate for that I would have to turn right also at the speed I was going. Amateur mistake on how mine happened, but ended up going up to Best Buy to find out if I could exchange it due to it not yawing fast enough considering it a defect and they exchanged it for me for free and ordered me a brand new one free of charge due to it being in the first 14 days I bought it. Like I said amateur move I made but stuff happens lol did you just buy it? Didn't know.

So you knew it was your fault up front, but returned it for a warranty replacement to assure you didn't suffer a loss due to your inexpedience and lack of skill. That says a lot about your integrity and personal ethics, or more accurately, lack of.

It's a lie outright! Because of your own mistake you blame something else for the cause. Man up and accept responsibility or is that to much to ask for?:mad:

No actually the Best Buy manager wanted me to exchange it hearing how it happened after I explained it bc he is a drone enthusiast and the way he said I told my story is it should of yawed out of the way of the tree, buddy I make over 100 dollars an hour, I could buy another but a yaw is not supposed to change unless due to wind which there was none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
costimarcos