Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Please help!

Also just so everyone knows I made this account to help out my boyfriend figure this out and you all helped us so much. So much info. So thank you. I know everyone thought here is some chick who has never done this before trying to fly this expensive machine....but it was my boyfriend who has experience flying these. I was just trying to be the helpful girlfriend who helped figured out the problem. Thank you for everyone help.

Are you in Europe?
No we are in San Francisco California. And the firmware they sent me saying that would fix the problem.... Well it didn't so now we have to call them back. Its so frustrating...I don't know what we are doing wrong.

How are you installing the update Firmware, what SD card are you using?

So how did you install the firmware? or trying to install the update?

So how did you install the firmware? or trying to install the update?
The company sent an email with the latest update...with the drone attached to the laptop..... My boyfriend is on the phone with them again....another thing that is going on is the power button will not turn off unless you take the battery out of the drone.

This guy is good, you have to do exactly as the video goes. I know this has been sent to you before, but if you do not follow these steps it aint gonna work!

(issues with update)

(how to update)

If anyone knows how to fix this and is willing to talk to us on the phone that would be awesome because it sounds like the guy he is talking to doesn't know either. We almost want to return the drone which is a real bummer because we were so excited about getting the drone

The company sent an email with the latest update...with the drone attached to the laptop..... My boyfriend is on the phone with them again....another thing that is going on is the power button will not turn off unless you take the battery out of the drone.
Hold power button down for 5 seconds.

Thank you we will check that video out. Hopefully the guy we are on the phone with right now will be able to help us out. We will keep you updated

So now they are saying we have to send the drone back in to the company. This is crazy! I just can't believe there is no way they can help us out! They are basically telling us they sent us a broken drone from the start...straight out of the box

Just got off the phone with the company and they said we have to pay for postage to send it back in and then pay for it to get repaired. All we did was open the box and it wouldn't work.....this is crazy

So now they are saying we have to send the drone back in to the company. This is crazy! I just can't believe there is no way they can help us out! They are basically telling us they sent us a broken drone from the start...straight out of the box
It happens, sorry to here that. It's better to a have an operational new drone rather than trying to fix it yourself unless you know exactly what to do. In the mean time go to YouTube and this form and learn as much as possible about the H, the mistakes people have made so it won't happen to you. The good the bad the ugly. :cool::mad::confused:

That's what we have done for the past 2 days trying to fix it. Thank you so much for the help

That's what we have done for the past 2 days trying to fix it. Thank you so much for the help
Trying to catch up on your post. You said they had you connect the H to the computer. Did they have you install the update using the GUI?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20