Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Please tell me this is a really old FB post

Just noticed this on a Facebook link...I just hope it's not current.... As I write this, it's showing the post is 16 hrs old. I thought we were past this point, surely they've left China?
Anybody speak Italiano and can follow this back and see it's origin. I hope it was put up by a DJI sympathiser!

InfoDrones.It - OFFICIAL COMUNICATION YUNEEC (TYPHOON H... | Facebook
Chris, we received this notification from Yuneec three weeks ago, it's old news here and the latino version states the same message, disregard as it's growing mold on it by now!

Thought so, it's going against all other info out there, and no repetition of it anywhere.
Why would some Richard Cranium post it 16 hours ago apart from wanting to create unrest!?

Thought so, it's going against all other info out there, and no repetition of it anywhere.
Why would some Richard Cranium post it 16 hours ago apart from wanting to create unrest!?
Probably a newbie, that just unleashed from his cocoon, and was just catching up to us in real time waiting!

Mind you, the mystery of the H manual remains.... Just checked and no sign anywhere... Only the old one that has no mention of the HDMI socket.
The video of the Aussie guy flying on the beach in Santa Barbara clearly shows the HDMI port on the controller. I was worried when during his unboxing he said it did not have HDMI out. If the first H's are truly on the way as DC has been told, I'm guessing that the manual has yet to be updated. It seems like they are racing to get these out to us before they are actually ready. It seems like a work in progress. I imagine there will be quite a few changes to the H's people receive in q3 this year vs the preorders we get "in 2 weeks". Hopefully for us it just downloading new manuals and everything else can be updated with firmware.

If
The video of the Aussie guy flying on the beach in Santa Barbara clearly shows the HDMI port on the controller. I was worried when during his unboxing he said it did not have HDMI out. If the first H's are truly on the way as DC has been told, I'm guessing that the manual has yet to be updated. It seems like they are racing to get these out to us before they are actually ready. It seems like a work in progress. I imagine there will be quite a few changes to the H's people receive in q3 this year vs the preorders we get "in 2 weeks". Hopefully for us it just downloading new manuals and everything else can be updated with firmware.
If Yuneec's manuals are anything like DJI's, that is probably all we are going to get. 50% of what I had to learn for my Phantom 3 pro was on forums and videos put together by good folks, cause the manual manual says diddlie squat!

Yuneec does have the manual posted, on the USA H preorder page. It's the same revision that was leaked earlier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis