Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Post Crash Update - Question

Reaction score
Had a crash in February, sent to Yuneec's repair center in NY. Received it back after several components were fixed. Fantastic customer service. However, upon flying it again for the first time this week, the landing gear did not retract. Repair included motherboard, 1 or 2 rotor motors. They said they tested and confirmed all systems working - I expect they did not try to retract landing gear. It seems one of the landing gear attempts to move - then stops after several mils, the other does not move. Is this potentially just a configuration setting that needs to be reset? Anyone else had a similar issue?

Reactions: spongella
Had a crash in February, sent to Yuneec's repair center in NY. Received it back after several components were fixed. Fantastic customer service. However, upon flying it again for the first time this week, the landing gear did not retract. Repair included motherboard, 1 or 2 rotor motors. They said they tested and confirmed all systems working - I expect they did not try to retract landing gear. It seems one of the landing gear attempts to move - then stops after several mils, the other does not move. Is this potentially just a configuration setting that needs to be reset? Anyone else had a similar issue?
Remove the props, turn it up-side-down and try it again. You can do this in the house. Cycle it a few times to see the the gear is stuck or if one of the motors isn't working.

Several of us have had a similar issue after updating, I believe there was a firmware bug. I just received my H back from Yuneec and I was having the same retract issue, they tested it and said all is good.

No big deal for me I just had to cycle the retract switch multiple times to get the gear down, more of an annoyance.

I had the same issue after update. As others have noted, after attempting to cycle the gear several times, it finally worked properly. No problems since. Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval