Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pre and Post Flight Checklist

Reaction score
Here is a basic Pre-Flight, Flight and Post Flight Checklist for anyone who is interested. After creating this I laminated it and put in my case so it would be there every time I head out to fly! I have been flying R/C Aircraft for over 30 years with very few incidents; safety is always my primary concern and all of our responsibility. Hope this gives you a good starting point!

Here is Version 2 of this Checklist!

Attachments

• Pre and Post Flight Checklist Version 2.pdf
    50.5 KB · Views: 2,027
  • MicroSD Card inserted into camera

It would be smart to check if the card has enough free space or is empty.
    Perhaps a testrecording at home.
    Nothing more is annoying when you travel far away and have a none usable
    memory card take with you.
    Same problem, check, if the recording is started and still running.
    I was wondering after my fly, why the started record has endet
    after some seconds. Focuses on the fly I had not noticed this fault.

Reactions: FilmIdol
Here is a basic Pre-Flight, Flight and Post Flight Checklist for anyone who is interested. After creating this I laminated it and put in my case so it would be there every time I head out to fly! I have been flying R/C Aircraft for over 30 years with very few incidents; safety is always my primary concern and all of our responsibility. Hope this gives you a good starting point!

Nice Logo

Reactions: Timothy Smalley

Very thorough check list. nice work.;)

I think there's at least a few checks on that list I dont do ......
1. I am on v.1.5 and am not updating it unless need to.....If it aint broke ......etc.etc.
2. Accelerometer and compass need not to be calibrated EVERY flight
3.connecting anything other than the st10 to the cgo3 creates tons of lag.....

All the rest is agreeable....Safety first, i agree

I think there's at least a few checks on that list I dont do ......
1. I am on v.1.5 and am not updating it unless need to.....If it aint broke ......etc.etc.
2. Accelerometer and compass need not to be calibrated EVERY flight
3.connecting anything other than the st10 to the cgo3 creates tons of lag.....

All the rest is agreeable....Safety first, i agree
Hi Bee,
The Checklist is not designed to be perfect for everyone, it was designed as a good starting point. The intent is that you can modify the line items to meet your needs. Enjoy!

Reactions: ChucklesR

Outstanding checklist. As an Aircrew Member with 22 years of Air Force service, I truly know the value of checklist operations. Thanks again, Rick!

Hey Rick,
Have another item for Pre-Flight checklist.........determine if there is anybody else flying in your area. My morning flight was quite interesting. More to come on General Discussion.

Thanks Rick! Very Helpful!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval