Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Pre and Post Flight Checklist

Here is a basic Pre-Flight, Flight and Post Flight Checklist for anyone who is interested. After creating this I laminated it and put in my case so it would be there every time I head out to fly! I have been flying R/C Aircraft for over 30 years with very few incidents; safety is always my primary concern and all of our responsibility. Hope this gives you a good starting point!

Here is Version 2 of this Checklist!
Thanks, all new pilots need this.

Here is a basic Pre-Flight, Flight and Post Flight Checklist for anyone who is interested. After creating this I laminated it and put in my case so it would be there every time I head out to fly! I have been flying R/C Aircraft for over 30 years with very few incidents; safety is always my primary concern and all of our responsibility. Hope this gives you a good starting point!

:confused:

One suggestion, move the "Clear area of non essential personnel" to before starting motors.

Great pre-flight checklist Rick! I've printed and laminated it but added one thing.

1. Before turning off the st10+ be sure to stop your video recording or you'll lose it and need recovery procedures to recover your lost video.

(I found out how to do this but have since lost the post. If I locate it I'll update and add it here as well.)
Thanks again Rick!

Last edited:
Thanks Chris, I thought it was something as simple as that if memory served me correctly but didn't want to post it if I was incorrect. Thanks for the updated info!
(Loose typo fixed!)

I have tried the relinking thing to no avail . I have several "lost videos " I keep them hoping one day to fix them . Appreciate if there is a way .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval