Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Proaction charging

Reaction score
I am the happy owner of a H920 plus(after upgrade) - but I have never used the Proaction - before now. I have the battery (Li-Ion) and the lead for charging, but it seems I am missing a balancing cable since a connection error is reported as I am trying to balance......or should I chose the Charge program - I am getting a little scared here since the manual is a telling Balance Charge and I am not very experienced in this. Do I need a balancing cable for the Proaction battery - it do have a balance connection it seems, or what should I do. Advice please, if possible.

...And as I am reading user guides with poor info I found a better way into the details in the parts list for Proaction. Found YUNPRA105, YUNPRA107 and YUNPRA108 being battery + charge and balance cables, so yes I do need a balancing cable. Research research research...... issue solved - ordering next.

Thanks. I am afraid the previous owner of the H920 have hidden it even better - gone. So I am now waiting for cables from Yuneec in Germany. Sort of hoped that the battery could charge without the balance connection - I found a charging cable fitting in a rc equipment shop close to my place, but could not - it is required of course. So new waiting period - just got it back from upgrade.

Stein,

Where are you located? After receiving my ProAction last Friday and not looking too closely at the included accessories I went looking through my parts bin for balance leads and found I have a few of them. If you're in the U.S. I'll send you one.

Stein,

Where are you located? After receiving my ProAction last Friday and not looking too closely at the included accessories I went looking through my parts bin for balance leads and found I have a few of them. If you're in the U.S. I'll send you one.

Please look in your mailbox.

Stein,

do you still have a PRA107 and PRA108 for YUNCEE PROACTION? got a drone used and missing the cables to charge the PROACTION battery I am in the US

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
do you still have a PRA107 and PRA108 for YUNCEE PROACTION? got a drone used and missing the cables to charge the PROACTION battery I am in the US
I don't recognize the part numbers you posted. Can you post a picture?
I wondered if you are looking for any of these parts that can be combined to use a standard aftermarket charger to charge the ProAction battery:

Reactions: DoomMeister
Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio