Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Purchased typhoon

Hope it doesn’t make you dizzy , lol
looks good glad you no longer a virgin fly the "H" now..lol. the video looks good , i might advise checking out youtube videos on best cam setting. you will get much better video quality. but looks good for your first. at first smart mode is what i used to shoot cinema quality video the bird doesn't jerk and get the props in the video. 1st video is a paratrooper drop , 2nd video when you get at 9:59 mins in you will see a bee buzzy my drone , he ended up on my drone when i landed

(6) splat1 22 - YouTube

Last edited:
Ray, that was funny to watch the paratrooper.

In the second video that looks like a great place to fly. Is that an RC aircraft hangout with a paved strip?

Hey all I just purchased the typhoon h and I haven’t flown it yet I wanted to put insurance on it before I do for Best Buy may not let me return after purchase I haven’t even opened it yet and scared I made bad decision and unsure what my next step would be , beside open up and charge batteries but before I do what do I need to know I’ve flow breeze and like it a lot but wanted a step up cost pretty penny but hope things go well and I scared to crash it or a failure go wrong can someone guide me to insurance purpose
Hey crash it you fix it that easy costly but easy, Good advise to remove to the camera first. Go ahead and buy extra blades now. I have crashed several times. Watchout for crosswinds on landing and takeoff.

Welcome and great flying may I also suggest turtle mode till you are comfortable with the aircraft.

You tube is your friend it helped me!

Reactions: rdonson

In the second video that looks like a great place to fly. Is that an RC aircraft hangout with a paved strip?

its a farm that a a/c club i belongs to leases the land, the strip is not paved , its a grow mat that is anchored in the ground. the trooper is called splat special plastic lite attach toy. i drop him all the time from about 300 ft.im trying to add the song "gory gory what a **** of a way to die" to the video. i haven't figured out how to do it yet

Reactions: rdonson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy