Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Purchased typhoon

Put it another way, I had zero hours experience when I bought the H. I read up on it, I tried the simulator just to know which stick did what so it was instinctive (you shouldnt have that problem) I made sure she was calibrated and I flew. It is so easy to fly really I never had a problem with that

Wait, what?

You have flown RC planes and helicopters before? Successfully?

If the answer is yes to both, then stop pulling our proverbial legs! You should do just fine if you take it easy until you get familiar with the controls and behavior of the ST16 and the H.

Remember: if in trouble just “let go”. Assuming you have altitude and clearance, the craft will stop where it is, holding position, until you calm down and get your bearings.

Good luck!

Jeff
LMAO, And this whole time he only told us he has flown the Breeze. Time to put the big boy pants on. Get out there and fly it or return it. Your going to be fine. Ive have mine in 35 mph winds and it was steady as a rock

Scaring me haven’t gone yet batteries out ready but have lik 23 mph winds right now and really rather wait atleast till 10 or less I have flown rc helis and planes before so thinking it can be a piece of cake but also could be very bad
LMAO, And this whole time he only told us he has flown the Breeze. Time to put the big boy pants on. Get out there and fly it or return it. Your going to be fine. Ive have mine in 35 mph winds and it was steady as a rock

As a very experienced RC flier long before getting started with multirotors I can assure you it’s very easy to be over confident on your first multirotor flights and become disoriented if the copter gets too far away. Multirotors lack a distinctive nose and tail, and the fuselage or frame that assists maintaining orientation.

Someone with lots of RC experience might think this stuff will be easy and end up saying “oh chit” shortly after getting in the air the first time with a multirotor immediately after learning they can’t tell one side from the other. It’s why I suggest staying close in the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomMeister
Thanks guys she did very well for me only hung I was concerned is right stick was a bit jumpy even I. Turtle mode seems would be a lot for camera that the bird had torque with right stick but other than that I had great time with her thanks for all help and I’m sorry I was trying to get into more settings but what does advance do when that’s turned on

Thanks guys she did very well for me only hung I was concerned is right stick was a bit jumpy even I. Turtle mode seems would be a lot for camera that the bird had torque with right stick but other than that I had great time with her thanks for all help and I’m sorry I was trying to get into more settings but what does advance do when that’s turned on
It allows a few programmable flight modes CCC (Curved Cable Cam) for one. D Pad cruise control etc

The abrupt aircraft response you observed with the right stick are of no concern. The camera and gimble deal with them perfectly, every time. That was all factored in and offset with the system design.

Congrats on a first flight!!!

The right stick will seem to have a lot of torque until you get a feel for gently pushing the stick. Even then there are things you can alter to mitigate the quick movement. Here are two of my favorites from @Ty Pilot .

The abrupt aircraft response you observed with the right stick are of no concern. The camera and gimble deal with them perfectly, every time. That was all factored in and offset with the system design.
Thanks I looked at footage and saw no type of jerk or glitching had great time with

I also unsure what I’m doing wrong with the footages I took sd card out and put in laptop the footage open in a mp4 file and I’m not allowed to edit or cut or anything with I send a video to my mother and kept saying file to big and did it over Facebook but quality was poor but in my cp it looked great guess question is what am I doing wrong to where I can’t edit or share original footages I tried by email to send attachment and the quality on her end looked realy poor but again from mine it was great I just could do anything with like share edit what do y’all suggest what I need to do to share and edit video and how would I change mp4 to jpeg

Most video files will be waaaay too big for email, especially 4K video. Just check the file size before attempting.

If you want to share try YouTube. It will take a while to upload the video and time for YouTube to process it but be patient. Once its there you can share to link of that video with anyone via email or social media.

Most video files will be waaaay too big for email, especially 4K video. Just check the file size before attempting.

If you want to share try YouTube. It will take a while to upload the video and time for YouTube to process it but be patient. Once its there you can share to link of that video with anyone via email or social media.
Ok thanks much I’m sorry I’m a failure in computers how would i share with YouTube I save files to a folder but I would have to goto YouTube site and upload from there correct , I’m sorry for all the questions but I thank you much would like for you to see how I did but can’t seem to figure that part out oh well I’ll keep working with it , thanks again I’ll stop with all the questions but believe I got where needed to be with ya guys help y’all number 1 , thanks again and cheers fly safe to fly again

Congrats on posting your first video!

A little bit dizzy perhaps :) but certainly no worse than my first video with the H. You'll get better as you watch your own videos and get comfortable with all the controls and features.

P.S. it's obvious you don't live in Colorado :D

I have another question if anyone can help , cat the st16 bind to breeze or am I better off just getting the controller the breeze needs I only ask cause I like flying both but not much fan of controlling it with my phone hasn’t yet ring while was flying thank goodness but just rather have remote

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech