Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a "newer" drone user and have a DJI Mavic Pro, Q500 4k, and a Yuneec Breeze 4k.

Anyway, while practicing with my q500, I noticed that my 1080p footage wasn't at 120fps, but rather 112.08 fps. I've looked just about everywhere I can to find a solution to this. Is this just the frame rate that it records at? It still interprets relatively nicely, so it's really not too big of a deal currently, but I feel it could be in the near future.

I am part 107 certified and have been hired to do a real estate video for a family friend with proper compensation. I then plan to continue putting my name out and hopefully get into the freelance market for editing and videography, but this frame rate issue is getting kind of strange and annoying.

Hi all. I'm a "newer" drone user and have a DJI Mavic Pro, Q500 4k, and a Yuneec Breeze 4k.
Anyway, while practicing with my q500, I noticed that my 1080p footage wasn't at 120fps, but rather 112.08 fps. I've looked just about everywhere I can to find a solution to this. Is this just the frame rate that it records at? It still interprets relatively nicely, so it's really not too big of a deal currently, but I feel it could be in the near future.
I am part 107 certified and have been hired to do a real estate video for a family friend with proper compensation. I then plan to continue putting my name out and hopefully get into the freelance market for editing and videography, but this frame rate issue is getting kind of strange and annoying.
The 120 fps is really intended to be used if you want to slow down the frame rate in post to show slow motion. For most things I record at 2160p at 25fps.

I suspect your sd card is not up to the task of recording at that speed. Try a card that is labelled with U3. That is a 3 inside the U. Look carefully at the write speed of the cards. That is what determines the cards ability to maintain a high bit rate recording.

Reactions: Tree Top
120fps will only give you 112.08 fps no matter what card you use. Its just the way it is.
L4dazRu.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Steve Carr
Must be the limit of the write speed of the processor. But it would still work for slow motion purposes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone