Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question about my Typhoon H

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the trim on my Yuneec H?

The following is copied from a reply in a Conversation (PM) with JB:

I think that one of my six motors maybe bad because when i power up my transmitter and then i power up the drone and i check my transmitter and one of my channels is in the minus 25 in the trim area and i cant seam to change it like it wont move at all. i tried to adjust it and it wont move is there something that im missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am making a big assumption, but I believe you are having control issues. Unlike cheaper toy drones there is no trim function on the controller.

I suggest you go into the hardware monitor and check that the sticks are centering and follow the inputs with both slow and fast movements. You get to the monitor by tapping System Settings, OK, then Hardware Monitor. You can find more on it on page 74 of the attached manual.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 13
Is there a way to change the trim on my Yuneec H?

The following is copied from a reply in a Conversation (PM) with JB:

I think that one of my six motors maybe bad because when i power up my transmitter and then i power up the drone and i check my transmitter and one of my channels is in the minus 25 in the trim area and i cant seam to change it like it wont move at all. i tried to adjust it and it wont move is there something that im missing?

Let’s try this with just your ST-16 controller powered on. There is no need to have the aircraft powered on to check this anomaly.

Once the ST-16 is booted press the back button, enter System Settings, press OK, and enter Hardware Monitor.

Then report what is showing the offset you are referring to, and what you are doing to remove the offset.

96134B25-7D0B-44CD-9C0C-D6DAE7AA4D26.png

The first thing to do is to follow the cleaning procedure in this post How to: Maintenance Compilation (just use post #6) and report if you have any success with that.

Do not use the Report button to reply to the thread. Type the information in the empty reply box and when you are done, click the Post Reply button.

So cleaning did nothing to alleviate the offset to J2?

Is this unit still under warranty?

Are you comfortable with doing repair work on this type of equipment?

NOTE: Only use the Report button if a post is in violation of a community rule. DO NOT use it to get a person’s attention they will receive an alert when you respond to the thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss