Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Questions on latest update

Reaction score
I have updated my Plus to 784 and she is flying fine.

Couple of issues with the camera, 1st on 4k video I am getting massive pixilation and green blocks - any suggestions?

Yuneec on their website show the following for the update but I cant get this function to work?

> C23 DIGITAL ZOOM
The new digital zoom feature allows the user to digitally Zoom in and out with two finger gesture. Zoom factor is up to 8x, whereas the view on the ST16S is lossless up to 4x.

Cheers

Mike

Yuneec on their website show the following for the update but I cant get this function to work?

> C23 DIGITAL ZOOM
The new digital zoom feature allows the user to digitally Zoom in and out with two finger gesture. Zoom factor is up to 8x, whereas the view on the ST16S is lossless up to 4x.

This update has not been released yet. They just announced it and we're still waiting to see it.

ok thanks, Ref my camera issue - the pics are great and the 1080 video is fine - is this software or should I be contacting Yuneec?

These are screen shots - the video behind is very jerky. Its is only a problem in the 4k setting at both 30 and 60fps. The footage in the 2k & 1080p setting is smooth if a little underwhelming compared to a P4P.vlcsnap-2019-01-29-18h09m58s908.pngvlcsnap-2019-01-29-18h09m44s167.png

These are screen shots - the video behind is very jerky. Its is only a problem in the 4k setting at both 30 and 60fps. The footage in the 2k & 1080p setting is smooth if a little underwhelming compared to a P4P.View attachment 14057View attachment 14058
yes, it's really a problem. could you please try to revert back to the prevous version? you can find it in "how to" board.
or can try to reset the camera setting.

which type card do you put? could try a new card, typical a u3 card is good.maybe something wrong when system writes out the data to sd card.

Wipe your ST16s clean and reflash.

Awhile back I did a simple mod. Because I was having major MAJOR problems with Build 777 and this helped.

Foiltastic
Foiltastic

Build 784 has been reliable for me, and I am not one to hide if I am not satisfied with a build or firmware, due to the nature of how I use my sUAS on my daily job as an operator.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop