Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware Released for H Plus Build 809_20190131

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "mbernholdt, post: 176804, miembro: 14680"]
La mía hace lo mismo. Ejecutando la versión 809 pero muestra 784 en la actualización ????? Yuneec necesita reunir su polla y tener el control de su sistema de actualización ota.

En otra nota, la versión 809 funciona muy bien y es hasta la fecha el mejor firmware que han lanzado hasta ahora.
[/CITAR]
Mine does the same. Running version 809 but shows 784 in update????? Yuneec need to get their **** together and get in control of their ota update system.

On another note the 809 version flies really well and is to this date the best firmware they have released so far.
Where is the 809 version, it appears in the LAOTA 806 and 784

[QUOTE = "mbernholdt, post: 176804, miembro: 14680"]
La mía hace lo mismo. Ejecutando la versión 809 pero muestra 784 en la actualización ????? Yuneec necesita reunir su polla y tener el control de su sistema de actualización ota.

En otra nota, la versión 809 funciona muy bien y es hasta la fecha el mejor firmware que han lanzado hasta ahora.
[/CITAR]

Where is the 809 version, it appears in the LAOTA 806 and 784
I have no idea 809 vanished about two weeks ago and was replaced by 806 for some pilots where other's can only see 784.

I have no idea 809 vanished about two weeks ago and was replaced by 806 for some pilots where other's can only see 784.
Well the 806 gives connection problems with the camera and when connected does not recognize the SD.
SD cards ScanDisk 64GBv30 A2 does not recognize them

Try Yuneec Customer Support.

After many tests, I came to the conclusion that the problem was generated by the transmitter, loaded in the transmitter version 784 and left in the camera 806. The strange thing is that I still have the 806 in the transmitter and all the new functions ( zoom) It works but I'm not sure what version I have. It takes 2 minutes to link the camera. The ScanDisck Extreme 64GB v30 A2 SD does not detect them.
Another problem, when I download another version of the OTA (784 or 806) with the procedure described in the manual. When I connect the drone to link the camera and download the new version by selecting firmware update, it asks me again to connect to Wifi and not download the drone.

These problems annoy me since the DRON works very well, it is very stable, the images and spectacular photos. These problems leave Yuneec very badly.

I don't want to create another thread, but is it me? Or..............

This is 2nd official day flying with Build 809.

Day 1.

1. When I tapped to Zoom, I was asked to log out and the funniest thing that happened was, I had notification from a different account.. What the heck (I can prove it, I have a video.)
  2. After 10 or so minutes of flight, the Plus stops flying forward, as if the OBS was tripped and it will also not fly left or right, only backwards.
Day 2.

1. Earlier today, I flew for 3mins max and it exhibited the problems from day one.
  2. The Plus will not arm during arm and this displayed in the message box "Switch to pilot mode"
I was not able to complete my test that I am doing in another thread, with FW 809.. I went back to 784 again.

Why can't yuneen send only a pach for build 784 to read micro A2 cards instead fo a whole build download just to fix little things like gimble and build 809 to increase micro card compatibility which has it's problem is now defunct

Why can't yuneen send only a pach for build 784 to read micro A2 cards instead fo a whole build download just to fix little things like gimble and build 809 to increase micro card compatibility which has it's problem is now defunct
I do not know, because I followed all the steps both for a complete update and for just updating camera and gimball. only worked well, the update, when I went from version 757 to 806. Now it works but with normal SD's and I do not know what version I have.

I was testing today the build 806 outside. The H Plus was about 380m away from me and 60m high.
Doing a panorama shot (the spherical one), the camera stopped responding and left me no other way but to activate RTH.
MicroSD card used was the Samsung EVO Plus 64GB which was not at all detected with earlier firmware.

Going back to 784 using my trusty 64GB Mixza U3 card (works flawlessly).

Attachments

• YUN_0002.MP4_snapshot_01.58.701.jpg
    YUN_0002.MP4_snapshot_01.58.701.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
Hello everyone,

I am a recreational pilot in FRANCE,
Translated by Google translation.
Problem with Firmwares for zooming on the C23.

I had the experience of wanting to put the new Firmwares for the H Plus about Zoom.
The update was not as usual to have it, it had to go through the sub menus of the ST16S.
I had to go through Global OTA to get it, but I encountered a lot of problems as a result of this update.
Camera vibrating, weird sound on it, I made a firmware back on the camera, since I have an H520 and I had a problem.
Yuneec had sent me a file to go back and that is valid for the C23.
But it still was not going after a new update.
So I proceed to a rollback of the Firmware since I had a backup of Yuneec OTA 1.0.10_20180824 and delivered after the last official update in 1.1.02_20181122.
Off the update for the ZOOM poses a problem, maybe not for everyone, but for me it's complete anarchy.
So I sent an email on this subject to YUNEEC asking them why it was necessary to go through Global OTA to get it,
I had a look at the Yuneec US Forum, and it looks like Yuneec had gone back on the ZOOM firmware.
I had a response very quickly from YUNEEC for this problem, the official firmware is delaying, so avoid doing this update.
Here is the translation of my email received this morning.

Dear Mr. Defosse,

Thanks for your email.

We're sorry to give you the bad news, but the update has been postponed. Only install the update from the official server, otherwise you could install the wrong update.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Best regards

Ihr / Your customer support team

YUNEEC Europe GmbH
Nikolaus-Otto-Straße 4
24568 Kaltenkirchen | Germany

Hello everyone,

I am a recreational pilot in FRANCE,
Translated by Google translation.
Problem with Firmwares for zooming on the C23.

I had the experience of wanting to put the new Firmwares for the H Plus about Zoom.
The update was not as usual to have it, it had to go through the sub menus of the ST16S.
I had to go through Global OTA to get it, but I encountered a lot of problems as a result of this update.
Camera vibrating, weird sound on it, I made a firmware back on the camera, since I have an H520 and I had a problem.
Yuneec had sent me a file to go back and that is valid for the C23.
But it still was not going after a new update.
So I proceed to a rollback of the Firmware since I had a backup of Yuneec OTA 1.0.10_20180824 and delivered after the last official update in 1.1.02_20181122.
Off the update for the ZOOM poses a problem, maybe not for everyone, but for me it's complete anarchy.
So I sent an email on this subject to YUNEEC asking them why it was necessary to go through Global OTA to get it,
I had a look at the Yuneec US Forum, and it looks like Yuneec had gone back on the ZOOM firmware.
I had a response very quickly from YUNEEC for this problem, the official firmware is delaying, so avoid doing this update.
Here is the translation of my email received this morning.

Dear Mr. Defosse,

Thanks for your email.

We're sorry to give you the bad news, but the update has been postponed. Only install the update from the official server, otherwise you could install the wrong update.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Best regards

Ihr / Your customer support team

YUNEEC Europe GmbH
Nikolaus-Otto-Straße 4
24568 Kaltenkirchen | Germany
If yuneec had any idea of what to users they deal with they would have made an official announcement asking their users not to update and give the users who already updated support to downgrade. I doubt they pull a update because of a minor error and it must be a serious issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro