Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Quick arm/motor question

I've done thousands of 3 phase motors for correct rotation, different it's just the guy who says he didn't need too!
Yes I know that. But the guy claims he didn't need too, that's what I'm saying in post 17

I thought that you were saying that there are no CW and CCW motors on the H . My bad if I miss understood your post. Johnno Hennessy.

Mrgs1,
All is ok. The weather here in Brisbane Qld Australia is beautifully. I have been doing 4 to 6 inspections a day for the last week and a half, wished that I still drank some times but enjoyed my big lemon lime and bitters this arvo. I am starting to learn how to make videos with Filmora 9 and it is very interesting and another way to keep the brain moving. The flying looks great for the next two weeks, maybe I might know enough to put something together.
Johnno Hennessy.
Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Hi Mrgs 1,
That statement is not totally correct. The motors are the same except for there rotation ,CW & CCW. If you are study with only one motor and it is not the correct rotational direction then that can be changed by altering the wires of ESC. IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES. That said , the motors are identical and can be used for any position with some prior knowledge. Johnno Hennessy.
I'm searching for the thread were someone has actually put them on!

Check out Taffy Crisp
On YouTube.

The motors are indeed 3 phase, which is why swapping any two wires will reverse spin direction.

However, as I have not had a need to swap motors it’s possible, but doubtful, the ESC output and motor input wires have been color coded to match L-R airframe positions.

I know that with the 920 all the ESC outputs use the same color placement for each airframe position. That could imply motor rotation is performed electronically by the flight controller. Not really any different that changing an electronic switch position to reverse servo throws in RC transmitters.

The boom A-B notation may well be just to have people install the right prop at the right place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop