Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Real WiFi range

I haven't been out over 1,000' using stock antennas and not once have I experienced a telemetry or video issue. However, I never fly BLOS so I don't expect to experience telemetry or video losses due to extended range flying.

I have had issues with telemetry loss always before i loose video. I recently got the itelite dbs and have now increased my distance however i always loose telemetry around 2000ft.
I see these youtube videos of guys going 6000 ft and i feel it has to be location.
Im flying my long distances off into a lake but its heavily populated with thousands of boats in the marinas and i suspect all the electrical equipment radar, radios etc to be the cause of my shorter range.

My H advance with stock antenas 1200m at these distance the video starts to be broken. With fpvlr antenas 1600m and with 2 boosters 2w and 2.5w 3000m
Christian, on the new ST-16 controller which stock antennae did you replace with the FPVLR LR kit. I was told by FPVLR (Steven) to leave the stock center antenna but he didn't say where to place other two, which one goes where. Please help thanks.

Christian, on the new ST-16 controller which stock antennae did you replace with the FPVLR LR kit. I was told by FPVLR (Steven) to leave the stock center antenna but he didn't say where to place other two, which one goes where. Please help thanks.
Hy. I have the old st16 mine only have 2 antenas. I do t now in the new st16 what antena yo have to change

Reactions: GRH
I think in the new st16 the center is 5.8 for video. The right one telemetry 2.4 and left thw remote xontroller 2.4

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

I think in the new st16 the center is 5.8 for video. The right one telemetry 2.4 and left thw remote xontroller 2.4

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk
So, of the two FPVLR antennae only one (the half sphere helix 2.4GHz) can replace the stock telemetry or the stock controller antenna. The other parasitic disc helix 5.8GHz cannot be used. Correct, I think.

So, of the two FPVLR antennae only one (the half sphere helix 2.4GHz) can replace the stock telemetry or the stock controller antenna. The other parasitic disc helix 5.8GHz cannot be used. Correct, I think.

No….Use the 5.8 GHz helix where the stock panel antenna goes (in the center). Personally, I would use two FPVLR 2.4GHz to replace both stock 2.4GHz antennas --- Which one is control or which one is telemetry needs to be confirmed…But, both signals could benefit to a better antenna.

Reactions: GRH
No….Use the 5.8 GHz helix where the stock panel antenna goes (in the center). Personally, I would use two FPVLR 2.4GHz to replace both stock 2.4GHz antennas --- Which one is control or which one is telemetry needs to be confirmed…But, both signals could benefit to a better antenna.
Thank you very much for the info. I will order another 2.4GHz helix antenna from FPVLR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval